part 12

ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴛɪᴏɴ

___________

Y/n?

You looked at him.

Mmm what uncle?.

did you eat?.

Mr Jeon asked you.

no I was waiting for you uncle.

he smiled at you.

y/n you sit here daughter... I have some things to tell you.

he told you and you sat next to him.

what do you wants to tell me.

You asked him.

He sighed

Uncle are you okay, tell me if there is anything wrong.

Y/n I don't know how you will take it if I say this.

He said.

You smiled at him.

Uncle hyuk you know You are the only person I can call my own in this world i dont have anyone . I will listen anything you say.

I see you in my father's position. What does my Uncle want to tell me? Now please tell me.

You asked him.

Y/n baby ..You know that your Appa and I have been friends since childhood.

You nodded as yes.

We both had decided on one thing, That's what I'm going to tell you now.

By the time you heard that, you were very curious to know what that thing was.

Is it decided by appa and uncle?

Then Why didn't my appa tell me that. You started asking a lot of questions.

When Mr. Jeon saw your eagerness, a very genuine smile appeared on his face.

Y/n can you marry my son jungkook?.

You froze for a moment.

You bite your lip. You couldn't say anything at that time.

mr jeon sighed

Y/n this is what your father and I have decided. This was the wish of both of us. Daughter I am getting older as the days go by.

When I leave this world I must leave you in safe hands. I'm sure my son will take good care of you.

He said while softly caressing your delicate hand

U-uncle but jungkookshii doesn't like me. He doesn't even know me. How can he marry an orphan like me?

You told him

Y/n you were never an orphan.please dont say thing like this.

I know he has spoken and treated you very badly. But he is not what you think y/n. Even though he show anger and coldness on the outside. He is not like that

He became like this after his mother's death.

His own mother's death left a deep impact on his heart. I still remember, His Mother's death was too much for him to bear.

No matter how much I tried to calm him down. He did not cry. He seemed really isolated From then until now. I have never seen him smile politely,I couldn't do anything.

He made my company more than I made it. There was no love in his life. His thoughts were only on the company. I'm sure he thinks he has no one to love him.

I only want someone to love him y/n.I am sure he will protect you. Likewise you can change him. You are a good girl.

You know the price of love. Can you marry Jungkook? I am sure if you can change him He will cover you with love. He will be with you.

Tears flowed from your eyes to your cheeks. You hold uncle hyuk's hand. I can understand Jungkook's situation. Because I have experienced what that pain is.

I agree this marriage.

you said.

Thank you dear i am so happy. He said.

Aren't you happy now?

You asked to him.

He nodded.

Now Eat this food. I made all this for uncle.

He started eating slowly. You too. Even though you were eating, all you thought about was Jungkook.

Y/n And there is one more thing to say.even though miyeon is my wife. I have never seen her as my wife and I can't. I married her only for the company's deal.

When miyeon's company suffered a lot. I did it to save it. We agreed to a wedding

y/n if miyeon hurts you, you should tell me okey. Don't let Miyeon know that you decided to have your wedding. There is a chance that she will cancel this wedding.

Miyeon is a person who has a lot of appetite for money. But I am not divorcing her. Because of her love for Jungkook. Even if she doesn't like me. She sees Jungkook as her own son.

You nodded.

I won't tell anyone. You told him.

To be continued ❤️