part 24

ʜᴏɴᴇy ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴩʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

___________

You woke up in the morning and slowly looked near you but he was not there. You opened your eyes and looked at the time. Oh my god it's 6 o'clock.

You have to reach the company by 8 am. You quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready to take a shower.

Seya aunty

You called her

y/n? 

How was your first day

She asked you. 

It was good    You said.

anty did you see  jungkook shii today    you asked

I saw him leaving this morning    She told you. 

He didn't eat anything when he left.    You said

  he don't want anything today,miyeon told to you.

Ok i will make breakfast fast

you said.

But if you are making breakfast here, it won't be too late to get there. 

she asked you

Never mind, I'll just make this up.

you said with a warm smile.

  You immediately started making everything. 

Seya was helping you.

  Aunty, will you fill that bottle with the banana milk I made?.

She nodded

  You quickly started eating your breakfast right there.

Oh my god 5 minutes late.  You were very scared.  Everyone there was staring at you.  Being his personal assistant  The dress you are wearing today,A plain  black pencil skirt and a Inside top in cream color.

  You run into the elevator with so much fear.

oh god    

You had his food in your hand.

Jungkook had been waiting for you for a long time. He was afraid that miyeon had hurt you again.  He was not angry at you for being late, but he was full of fear.

He had never been so scared for anyone in  his life.  He never care about any other people's feelings.  But he cares a lot about y/n.

y/n, whom he care about without knowing, y/n is slowly turning  to ....his weakness.

He heard a knock from outside side. He suddenly got up from the door and opened the door.

Jungkook shiii   i-i i mean mr jeon. 

You bit your lips.  He pulled you with him.  Then trapped you in the wall.

  Nothing happened to you right  are you really okay

he cupped your cheeks.