part 8

ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ

____

There should not be a single mistake in any file. You should bring it to my table only after checking it correctly. do you understand if Something went wrong with the files. I will not hesitate to fire you.

jungkook told to his secretary.

.he took his coat and went out of his room.

Oh jungkook you are early today. Are you not eating breakfast.

miyeon asked him.

He just nodded.

He came to the dining table and started to checking his phone.

Mr Jeon also came there.

good morning kook.

His father said while jungkook just nodded.

mr jeon picked up the newspaper and started reading. But Jungkook heard someone gigling from the kitchen. He usually doesn't even bother look if he hears any sound from the kitchen. But today was different h e looked where the giggle was echoing.

He did not understand why.

He saw her. His breath hitched. A light pink frock. Hair is loose open. Her long hair. That was beautyfull.

He kept looking at her without blinking.

Suddenly she looked towards the table. Jungkook quickly turned his head and looked at his phone.

When she looked like that. his heart skipped a beat.

I looked at the table. i bite my lips. I saw him looking at me,I quickly turned around. i felt my cheek is burning. yesterday he saw me in only towel and i also called him a thief.

oh my god. How will I face him. you started abusing your lip with your teeth.

y/n what happened why is your cheek is red. seya asked to you.

i- n-nothing anty.

are you sure I don't feel like that after seeing you.

She said

iam okay

you said While Seya nodded.

You took a deep breath and sighed heavily. my good stars please help me please.

uncle here is coffee. you warmly smiled at him.

aww thank you y/n.

Jungkook slowly looked at you. You were smiling at mr jeon.

She so pure.that what is jungkook thinking now

She quickly looked over to where Jungkook was sitting. Then she placed the banana milk glass in front of him.

you softly smiled at him.

He looked at you with his blank face. He didn't smile back.

you bite your lip. It is a habit of yours to bite your lip when you are afraid or happy.

He saw you biting your lip.