Chapter 18: Confronted

As they stepped inside a cafe after the school, Nara spoke.

"So you are Lisa?" Nara asked glancing at Lisa and Lisa nodded awkwardly.

"Ne" She answered.

Nara smiled "I did not knew that you are my schoolmate" She said "I thought Jungkook was dating a girl from another school"

By that statement, Lisa's eyes widen and she quickly shook her head.

"Aniyoo! It's just a misunderstanding!" Lisa hurried to explain "We are not dating! He is just-"

"Calm down" Nara chuckled as she looked at Lisa with an amused look "Let's take a seat first?"

"Uh...okay" Lisa nodded, embarassed by how she acted just now. She really did not wanted to be a stone between Nara and Jungkook.

Lisa sneaked a glance at Nara who was walking beside her.

And she blinked in surprise by the visual of Nara. She has a very small face with double eyelids and heart shaped lips. Her straight nose and long eyelashes enhancing her beauty even more. She does really fit in Korean beauty standard.

Lisa somehow understood that why would Jungkook dated her.

"It's because she's pretty, Isn't?" Lisa thought and a smirk appeared on the curves of her lips "That sneaky asshole"

Finally they took a table and Nara ordered some cakes for both of them even though Lisa tried to decline.

"It's okay! I'm not that hungry!" Lisa said but Nara just smiled at her in return.

"That's why I ordered some cakes. Just eat a little" She said "It's my treat"

Lisa found it uncomfortable but yet she did not wanted to upset her that's why she eventually agreed.

Soon an uncomfortable silence hovered between them and Lisa fidgeted with her hands, awkwardly.

She did not know how did she even end up agreeing to Nara's request. When Nara asked her to come with her for a coffee after the school, She would've just decline it.

But Lisa being Lisa. She did not wanted to sound too arrogant that's why she agreed like a fool.

"I've known him since forever" Nara's voice came, breaking the silence between them and Lisa glanced at her. Nara have a small smile on her face "We have been friends since we were just a kids"

"Uh... Is it?" Lisa smiled awkwardly in return,not understanding why was she even telling her all of this. However Nara continued, even though she noticed how awkward Lisa was.

"I think it was in middle school when he proposed to me" Nara said "I said yes because we were just kids then. But our friendship grew into love as we grew up and the funny thing was...we didn't even realise. And when we attended highschool, We are already dating each other"

"I was his first love just like he was my first love" Nara stated "But I don't know where and when it did went wrong, We suddenly grew apart. He misunderstood my relationship with his own best friend and he distant himself from me. He did not even gave me a chance to explain it to him"

Nara lowered her gaze from Lisa "But I thought, He would not just let me go... however I was wrong" She pursed her lips "He dumped me and eventually went to you to date because he wanted to take revenge on me. He wanted-"

"So you mean he is dating me because he wanted to take revenge from you?" Lisa's voice interrupted her and Nara glanced at her.

"I know you are upset to know-" Nara began but got interrupt again by Lisa's laughter.

"jeongmal? (Really?)" She asked, staring at Nara "Nara, I don't know much about what really happened between you and Jungkook but you are really something! At first I thought maybe Jungkook have done a mistake by dumping you but thank god, He did!"

Hearing her statment,Nara frowned "What do you me-"

"You are really a twisted vixen,isn't?" Lisa smirked at her "What did you think? Did you really thought that you would come around and tell me all of those stories like an innocent angel and make me believe that it was jungkook's fault? Waaahh!"

"Listen, Nara" Lisa pointed her finger at her "You might think that I'm stupid but I've already seen the world way before you. If you've really cared about Jungkook like you are claiming then you wouldn't have invited me and tried to convince me that HE was the one who is in fault"

"You would've just tried to talk with Jungkook and solve the matter quietly between you two if you've really cared" She said "But no, Like a snake, You came to me and said all of those things to make me hate him and convince me that he is just using me"

Nara pursed her lips, Her face became dull as she glared back Lisa "Don't tell me that you think that Jungkook is really in love with you"

Hearing her question, Lisa just chuckled "You don't need to worry about me. It's upto him if he likes me or not but I'm glad that he is longer with you. At least, He is free from a lowly person like you"

"Bitch-" Nara opened her mouth but stopped herself when she noticed a familiar person behind Lisa.

Lisa also noticed her surprised look and looked back,just to find jungkook beside her.

Her eyes widened in surprise not because he was here but because he had obviously heard whatever she told to Nara.

"I didn't know that you're dating such a great person, Jungkook" Nara's voice interrupted and Lisa glanced at her again "Did you know what did she called me? She called me a bitch!"

WHAT-

Lisa was utterly shocked by Nara's shameless act infront of Jungkook. When did she even called her a bitch? Lie!!!!

"She did the right thing" Jungkook said, surprising both Nara and Lisa this time. Lisa glanced back at Jungkook in bewilderment.

"Jungkook?" Nara muttered but he held Lisa's hand.

"If you ever tried to talk to my girlfriend again, I'll not make it easy for you" He snapped at Nara and without sparring any minute there, He pulled Lisa along with him and they walked out from the cafe.