Chapter 31: He loved her, right?

"Where will you go now?" Jungkook asked as they finally walked out from the library late at the evening and Lisa shrugged.

"Home" She replied and checked the time on her phone lazily "I must return home before mom starts bombarding me with calls"

However a little disappointed by the answer, Jungkook scoffed "Are you still a child? Why are they so worried about you?" He then shook his head and further added "It's not like someone can kidnap a thug like you"

What!??

A thug?!?

"What did you just called me?" Lisa glared at him, obviously offended but Jungkook was so dissatisfied by his wasted Sunday that he no longer care to elaborate and began to walk away with an ashen face.

And Lisa couldn't help but to feel ridiculous of childish he was acting!

Originally, Lisa was feeling quite grateful to Jungkook for accompany her. Not only he accompanied her but also he just sat there and didn't create any kind of inconvenience.

So her sunday was very fruitful, She would say.

Not only she completed almost half of the syllabus but also able to revise some of the previous maths problem that she had solved many months before.

She would even dare to say that she could've complete her other subjects too if not those intense gazes and stares that had been given by some of the females inside the library.

Of course, It was all directed to Jungkook, but who have known that he would be so expert in pretending to be oblivious and uninterested?

For the whole day, Jungkook just sat beside her and lazily scrolled through his phone. He didn't cast a single glance towards the lovestruck females who were basically dying to cling into him if it was possible.

But that wasn't the thing that Lisa was surprised of.

Well, she was actually surprised of the fact that...ahem, They hold hands.

For the whole day!!? Yes! For the whole freaking day!

It wasn't like they never hold hands while pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend but this time it was different! They were holding hands for god knows how many hours!

Slightly blushing by the realisation, Lisa unknowingly felt a little itchy on hands as if she was missing the warmth of-

Wait- Why was she even blushing over this?

Didn't Jungkook already explained that it was just a little help he needed from her? He just wanted to shoo away the othe girls that's why he used her as an alibi and nothing else!

Wake up, Lisa! What are you even thinking!

Meanwhile as Lisa was contemplating with herself, unaware of the absence of her, Jungkook actually walked by himself quite a few steps. But when he noticed that no one was beside him, He frowned and looked behind, Just to find Lisa in a daze.

She was standing a few steps away from him and contemplating something to herself.

This girl!

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook spoke as he walked back to her but what he didn't expect was Lisa to flinched at his question and stared at him in fright as if he had asked her for her life.

What's happening with this girl?

Actually Lisa was frightened at his question because coincidentally his question also matched with what she was thinking at that moment!

So when she suddenly heard what he had asked, She was afraid thinking that he had heard her thoughts for a moment!

But upon seeing his confused gaze, She relaxed. Of course, How could he even hear her thoughts!