Prologue

My name is Madeline Collins and I'm dead... well that's what they told everyone.

*In the past*

"I'm leaving ." Im grumbled as I walked down the stairs of my house to leave for school.

"Did you clean your room?" My mother asked as she always did. Everyday she asks me if I've cleaned this or done that I'm sick of it. I do all the chores around here.

"No I cleaned it yesterday." I said clenching my fists at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well you did a shitty job! You know what, I'll just do it myself like I always do. All I ever ask is if you can do simple chores for me but you can't even do that!" She screamed.

"I always do everything and you're never happy! What do you want from me! Why don't I just fucking die would that make you happy!" I screamed to her.

"No. That wouldn't, can't you just do these simple things next time." She sighed and walked away.

I was so frustrated this happened so often.

I got my things and left out the door. I walked across the street and headed for my bus stop, it was fairly far from my house and it was dark outside. It started to rain a bit and I couldn't see at all. That's when it hit me. The car I never saw, hit me. The car turned the corner so fast I never even saw it coming.

That's when everything went black.