Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

It was me.

“Madeline Collins; murdered or suicide.”

Oh my gosh. Suicide? Really. You think I wanted to be here!

They then showed a video. It was the street video from the camera on the street light. It had 3 different views of the car hitting me. I watched myself on TV get impacted by a car, from three different angles.

How could that be suicide!?

“I don’t think it was a suicide Jim. Watch as she tries to flee but doesn’t have enough time. Id rule this as first degree man slaughter.” The woman on the TV. said to the man on the TV.

“I guess you're right Nichole. It looks like a murder but was it planned? The guy doesn’t even stop when he hits her, he just keeps going.”

Tears flowed down my face.

“He just keeps going.” Kept replaying in my head.

The guy didn’t even stop.

“Yeah poor thing was found a few minutes later by neighbor Jackie Lands.”

The video continued with my dead body on the floor. My neighbor Jackie came running towards me. she called 911 then went and banged on my house door.

My mom then came. She came crying and screaming. She held my cold dead body close to herself. Her and Jackie both tried to revive me. I guess it didn’t work.

“What a sad thing, having to see your child go before you do.” Jim said as the video kept playing.

The paramedics arrived minutes later and declared me dead. My mom was hysterically crying.

I just wanted to hug her.

I turned off the TV and sobbed quietly into the couch pillow.

I got up about an hour later and walked into what I thought was my room. Tears still slightly falling.

Zayn’s P.O.V

I sat in my room for a little, just listening to the sounds of the birds chirping outside of my window. I then had the urge to pee. I got up and walked carelessly to the bathroom.

After finishing my business, I washed my hands.

I jumped back when I heard a loud bang coming from my room.

I ran out to see what it was.

“What the fuck!” I screamed

That girl was in my room!!! I told her not to come into my room! Now she has probably broken something!