chapter 1

I awoke.

I could hear but I could not see.

It was cold.

Freezing actually.

I heard the sound of metal hitting metal.

Almost like tools when you take them out of a took box.

My eyes opened.

I saw white.

Pure white.

I couldn't move a muscle.

I heard the sound of the tools again.

Then in the corner of my eye I saw movement.

Through the pain I felt I was able to move my head just enough to see.

A man.

A small chubby man in his late 60's holding a scalpel. Wearing a white lab coat and lab glasses.

Am I an experiment?

Have I been kidnapped?

Where am I?

The man had yet to see me move.

His eyes locked on mine almost apologetically. I blinked.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed stepping back.

I was frantic. I took in a sharp breath and clenched all my muscles in fear. Then I shrieked in pain.

"You're... You ...y... Alive?" He looked at me in fear and astonishment.

I sat there. I was speechless. How do you answer that. Was that even a question. What is he talking about alive? Wait what??

"This is a miracle!" He said smiling!

"And to think I almost just cut you open!" He giggled.

I was about to cry right then and there when he said cut me open I was terrified of this guy. Was he crazy.

He noticed my fear."Oh no no not like that sweetie, you're dead.. Well I mean you were dead. i thought. maybe ish. You're in the morgue." He said calmly.

"I'm where ..." I said shakily.

Chapter 1 and 2 completed whoop whoop!! what do you think so far? okay so i know there is no One Direction what so ever in this book yet but i promise there will be soon! Zayn Malik will be joining this book in chapter 4 or 5 okay :)

so ill give you some background here! this girl Madeline like died but came back to life and now she is gonna go somewhere and be tested on to see how that was possible but she isn't the only one that this has ever happened to before. other people including Zayn Malik have also died and/or had a life threatening disease and lived. so they all live in this city together and you will just have to keep reading to see what happens next :)

this was a dream of mine a few nights ago so i decided to write about it lol

please read and vote and comment!!!! any suggestions????

i love you all so very much!!!

-TAYTAY<3