Chapter 26

After driving about two hours in traffic I had finally reached the Malik house.

I got out of the car and slowly walked to the front door, I took a deep breathe in.

I knocked on the door.

“Hello?” A small girl came to the door with a cut on her face.

“Hi sweetie, is your mommy home?”

She shook her head and walked off.

“Hello, who are you” A taller woman said who looked like a spitting image of Zayn.

“Hi I’m …. What happened to your eye?” I noticed a black eye.

“Nothing..” She hid her eye behind her hand.

I furrowed my eye brows, “Okay, well I’m a friend of Zayn’s. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

She looked at me like I had ten heads.

“A… A friend of Zayn’s?”

“Yes, My name is Madeline.” I smiled at her.

“Zayn had friends? And one as pretty as you?”

I giggled, “ Yes Zayn had friends.”

She smiled brightly and offered me her hand. As we shook hands I noticed three girls all of different ages hiding behind their mother, who was in front of me.

“Hi, My names Madeline, what are your names?” I asked the girls.

“Y.. You, knew… Z…Zayn?” The older one asked.

“Yes very well actually.” I smiled thinking about our fucked up relationship.

 The eldest sister stepped forth and stared directly in my eyes. After a few minutes she smiled and shook my hand happily.

I looked towards the younger ones still cowering behind their mum, “ Your big brother was an amazing man.”

“We know.” They both said in unison.

Zayn’s mother kissed the eldest sisters head. “We miss him.” She whispered.

I looked down at the ground feeling bad that I got to see him so often and they didn’t.

I heard a door slam and a man yell, “Where the fuck are you Tricia!”

I watched as the girls ran up the stairs.

I stood confused.

“Please you must leave.” Zayn’s mother told me.

I heard a loud crash from the kitchen and I cowered away.

“Please leave, leave now!” she said pushing me out of the door.

“Can I come back? I have some of Zayn’s things that I think you’d like.” I said quickly.

“Wednesday 3:00 meet me here.” She told me looking back.

“Okay I’ll be here.” I started walking out slowly.

“Wait, take this with you.” She handed me a necklace with a heart pendant on it. I looked at it with confusion but took it anyway.

“Okay, stay safe.” I told her.

She smiled.

“Tricia!!! Get the fuck over here now!!” I heard a loud man’s voice yell.

“Go quickly please!”

I ran out, not daring to look behind me. I got into Zayn’s car and sped of quicker than I think I ever had.

********************

On the drive home I began to cry. I didn’t know why, I just cried for a whole hour driving.

I had finally gotten home and was walking into my apartment when I saw Zayn sitting on the couch with his hands on his face.

“Zayn?” I called out.

He jumped up from the couch and ran to me, grabbing me into a tight hug.

“Where have you been! I was so fucking worried!” I looked up and noticed his eyes were red and puffy looking like he had cried.

“I’m fine.”I said and was cut off by Zayn pushing his head into my neck and whispering “I thought you’d left me.”

I looked up at him and clutched his cheeks in my hands. “I’d never leave you.”

He held me tightly. “Zayn, I went to your home.”

He pulled back. “What do you mean.”

"He's still there."

"What?"

Early update because i love you guys!!! Since you all voted and commented!

How was this chapter? Any suggestions?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! the more comments and votes the quicker i update!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-TAYTAY<3