Chapter 4

I walked into the living and sat down on the couch. I sighed loudly.

I looked next to me and saw one of my favorite books lying on the floor.

To Kill a Mockingbird.

‘Well this Zayn kid has some great taste.’

I picked up the book and saved the page he was on. I began reading it myself.

I’ve read this book at least a billion times but it’s still one of my favorites. I continued to read it until I heard fumbling at the door.

I heard the door slam open and I cautiously looked up from the book.

“Who the hell are you?”

I looked at this mysterious man in awe. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top. Through his tank top you could see all of his tattoos. The kid was covered in tattoos. They were gorgeous. There was one that stuck out to me, it was a microphone covered by a half sleeve tattoo.

“Who the hell are you!!” he yelled at me again, snapping me out of my gaze.

I flinched back and replied, “Your roommate.”

He grunted and gave me such an evil look. He snatched his book out of my hands and ran out of the room slamming the door.

What the hell.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

I stumbled down the stairs, I was so heated!

How could they do this to me! I asked to be alone!

“Carol!” I shouted to the lady at the front desk.

She turned around with a smirk on her face.

“Wipe that smirk off your face you bitch! Why do I have a roommate! I requested to be alone!” I screamed at her.

“I thought it would be good for you Zayn. You’re very lonely, and Madeline seems like a nice girl.”

“I don’t give a shit if she is a nice girl or not, I don’t want a roommate!” I screamed at her.

“Don’t you yell at me Mr. Malik! I will call security if I need to!” she threatened.

See around here, I’m the bad boy. I have no friends and I like it that way. Everyone hates me. I’m the kid who won’t take shit from anybody.

“Ugh! So you won’t move her out of my room?” I asked.

“No she is stuck with you…. poor thing.” She said under her breathe.

“Fine!” I snapped at her.

I ran back upstairs stomping on every step.

I fucking hate people.

I got upstairs and slammed the door open. Just because she is my roommate doesn’t mean I have to be nice to her.

I found her in the same spot where I left her. She had a tough look about her but behind everything I could see the fear in her eyes. Just like I had the first time I came here.

“Listen here, I’m not happy, I don’t want a roommate but I’m stuck with you alright. Just stay out of my room and out of my way and everything will be okay.” I told her.

She swallowed a lump in her throat but nodded in agreement.

“And don’t touch my stuff.” I told her angrily, taking the pile of books lying next to her away from her.

I grunted then trudged into my room slamming the door behind me.

Madeline’s P.O.V.

What the hell just happened?

I sat in the chair in the living room just shaking. My head was spinning. This has to be a joke. First I died, and then come back to life, and now I have to spend the rest of my life with a complete asshole! What the hell did I even do to him!

I slowly got up from my chair and walked towards his closed door.

I put my hand on the knob just about to turn it run in and scream at him, but instead I broke down.

I ran into my room and slumped onto my bed.

I would have thought at least my roommate would have been nice to me.

I don’t have any family here. I don’t have any friends here. I don’t have anyone.

I got under the covers and laid my head down on a pillow and continued to cry until I passed out from complete exhaustion.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

I heard her walk towards my room. I saw the knob turning slowly.

‘I swear if she comes in here I’ll give her an ear full!’ I thought to myself.

But she never came in.

I heard a commotion at my other door which was connected to her room.

I went over to the door and listened carefully.

I could hear the sounds of the new girl crying.

I know how she feels. When I came here no one was there for me. I didn’t have anyone and that’s why I’m the bad boy here.

I heard her whimpers die down a bit. I truly did feel bad.

‘Wait feel bad. Fuck this! You’re Zayn Malik, the bad boy, the tattoo kid, the kid no one likes. Don’t feel bad for anyone. No one ever felt bad for you! Who fucking cares about that girl! Not me!’ I said to myself as I walked away from the door, turned off my light and fell asleep.

yayyyy! sorry for the late update, surgery didn't go so well. Zayn's got a touchy emotional side. but will he ever show that he might care?

so how are you liking this so far? is it good? is it bad?

any suggestions????

since i updated late i will probably post another chapter Thursday or Friday!

pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee VOTE!

please comment!

A giant thank you to : XxSexGodStylesxX for helping me a bit on this chapter. Go check her out! Her stories are amazing!!!!!!!!!! :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

-TAYTAY<3