Chapter 25

Madie’s P.O.V.

I woke up in Zayn’s arms.

I turned over to face him finding him fast asleep.

I ripped his arms from me and ran into the kitchen.

I was more than angry with him. I grabbed a banana and noticed his car keys sitting by the front door. I pondered for a minute. I grabbed his keys and got dressed.

I quickly walked down to the parking garage and took Zayn’s car. Hopefully he won’t mind it being gone for a little.

It had been an hour and I had drove down many streets.

I just needed to get out, I needed an escape.

I left the safety of the dome, not knowing where I was going or if I’d ever come back.

******************************
As I was driving I noticed a phone start to ring, I pulled over and looked for it.

It was Zayn’s under the driver seat. He must have forgotten it. I looked at the name on the screen and it showed “Apartment”

I answered.

“Hello?”
“Where the fuck are you!?” It was Zayn.

“I don’t know.” I answered truthfully.

“You better get back her in twenty minutes or else! You know taking someone’s car is considered stealing!”

“I don’t  care. Ill be home… home……. Fuck that , that stupid apartment we live in is no one’s home and I don’t want to go back!”

“Madie you have to come back” he spoke calmly with a touch of nervousness in his voice.

“I’ll come back when I feel like it!”

“You’re a twat! Get your ass back here now!”

“Fuck you!” I screamed and hung up.

*******************************************

I had been driving for four hours. I only had a quarter of a tank of gas left and knowing me I forgot my damn wallet.

I pulled into a gas station and looked around the car to find some money.

I pulled out a stack of one hundred dollar bills from under the cup holder. I groaned loudly. This must be his drug money.

I pulled out a one hundred dollar bill and handed it to the nice gentle man who was filling my tank. He looked at me strangely.

I shrugged.

“Alright lass you’re all set to go.” He told me as he handed me my change back.

“Thank you.”

I drove off once more. It was a pretty empty highway, except for a police car. I became nosy and decided to look around Zayn’s car for drugs.

 Knowing him he’d keep them in here and I get caught with them.

I didn’t find any but I did find an old picture of his mum and sisters.

I smiled at it. I went to put it back when I noticed writing on the back of it.

7/12/2006

2034 Apple Road.

RH.

I noticed that his home was closer to the dome than mine was.

I then sparked an idea! I got out Zayn’s GPS, and put in the coordinates to his house.

It told me I was about 1 hour and 30 minutes away. I smiled brightly and began on my way to his home

Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is having a great holiday! :)

how was this chapter?

any suggestions?

how do you think it will go at Zayn's real home?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! votes and comments make a huge difference! the more votes and comments I get the quicker i update!

Have a Happy Holiday!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-TAYTAY<3