Chapter 31

Zayn’s P.O.V

I awoke the next morning, stretching my arms. Rethinking of last nights events.

She left me, because I was a jerk.

And she came back….. and then she saw me in my boxers, I hoped she liked that view.

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen.

I was rummaging through the fridge when I heard Madie shriek, ”Zayn put on some pants!”

I turned around chuckling as her eyes were covered by her hands.”Please Zayn for goodness sake!”

I laughed again. “Fine, but you like it.” I said cockily as I walked past her to my room.

Madie’s P.O.V.

I was glad I had come back, but not glad I had seen Zayn in his boxers twice. I cringed giggling. His abs were nice though.

I shook my head getting the thoughts out as I walked quickly back to my room.

I sat down on my bed, contemplating how tomorrow would go.

Tomorrow was tuesday and Zayn and I were to head out tomorrow night.

I began packing some essentials. Tooth brush, tooth paste, comb, brush, shampoo….

‘Wait Madie, you're going for one night, to look out for Zayns family, not to relax at a hotel.’

I huffed and took out everything, grabbing a small bag and putting my toothbrush and an extra pair of clothes in it.

I was truly terrified about how wednesday would go. I dont know that man or how he can really be.

I began thinking of ways he could hurt me or Zayn’s family.

“Madie can I come in?” Zayn called as I was thrown from my thoughts.

“Yeah.” I answered shyly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.” I fake smiled.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “You’re scared, aren't you?”

I nodded.

“I am too.” He admitted.

I looked up at him baffled.

“I don't want anything to happen to either you or them. I won't let anything happen to either of you. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head again.

He ran his fingers through his hair and huffed.

I grabbed his hand in mine.

“We’ll be fine.” I reassured him, not believing myself.

He looked at our hands then to my eyes.

He stood up breaking our contact and walked out. i sat there in confusion.

What the hell is going on with Zayn.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

When she held my hand I knew I had made the wrong decision.

I couldn't let her come with me tomorrow! She could get hurt.

But how am I supposed to protect my family.

‘Ugh! FUCK!’ I screamed punching my wall.

I won't risk Madie getting hurt because of me.

I’ll just have to figure out something else.

For one thing, I knew Madie would not be coming with me tomorrow. No matter what.

Hey everyone! I can not belive that I am so close to 20,000 reads! Thats crazy!!!!

Do you think Zayn will really take her tomorrow or not?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH

-TAYTAY<3