Chapter 18

Madie’s P.O.V

I slid down our front door and put my head in my hands. I huffed loudly.

‘How could Zayn do this! He told me he was a tattoo artists and nothing more! Maybe that’s what Sara meant by he’s dangerous. If he sells drugs does that mean he does drugs? That can’t be true! Zayn can’t do drugs! I hate drugs, there nasty and bad for you! Why would he do drugs? Just as my thinking began to go haywire, my phone rang.

I got up and answered it in a hushed voice.

“Hello?”

“Good afternoon Ms. Collins”

Oh yeah such a great afternoon it’s been.

“Good afternoon to you as well, may I ask who’s speaking?”

“Ah yes, my name is Dr. Richard Johnson. I was calling because I found out that you have not gone through our regular tests yet. We also still need a blood sample. Would you mind coming in today for a few injections and a blood sample?”

The man seemed legit. And he was right; I haven’t been to any specialist yet. I might as well go just in case, and it’d be nice to get out.

“Yes of course, doctor. When would you like me to come by?”

“Around 3, if that’s okay?”

“That sounds just fine, 3 it is.”

“Alright well I’ll see you then, goodbye.”

“Bye”

I hung up the phone.

I began pacing around my kitchen, after that phone call I realized I am terrified of needles. Maybe Zayn will come with me. Wait, no I don’t need him! It’s just a stupid shot. He’ll probably be busy giving himself shots at home anyway!

After contemplating how I am going to bring up Zayn’s drug problem I began to get curious. I slowly walked to his door and opened the door. I stepped inside knowing full well that I am not allowed in his room but I just had to know.

I stared up at the half black and white picture of me. It was still so beautiful. I shook my head and remembered what I came in here for. I began searching for the culprit. I looked in his closet and found nothing. Then I looked threw his drawer next to his bed, again I found nothing. Then I saw little piece of plastic that looked like a small bag sticking out from under his bed. I got on my knees and pulled up his mattress. That’s where it was. Under the mattress I found four large bags of the same white substance he had given the man earlier and two smaller bottles of pills labeled MDMA. I took one of the bottles and opened it.  I poured a small white pill into my hand and examined it. It was thin and round but as I looked further in I found other pills the same size but different colors. After that I realized that they were ecstasy pills.

Why would he need those?

Just as I was about to put them back I heard our front door open.

My heart started to beat faster than anything. I couldn’t breathe, I was nervous, what if he found me in here looking through his things.

I opened his door slightly and saw him standing in the kitchen with his back to me.  I crawled out of his room quietly and into mine. I sat on my bed and breathed deep until I realized that his pill bottle was still in my hand and I had practically trashed his room looking for them.

By the time I noticed this, I was too late.

Zayn’s P.O.V

I walked up the stairs of the apartment building this time instead of taking the elevator.

I stood in front of my front door. I grunted when I realized I had forgotten the key. Luckily I hid the spare. I picked up the stupid plant next to our door and right under it was my spare key. I opened the front door and walked in. I didn’t hear anyone so I assumed she wasn’t home. I dropped the spare key in the kitchen, too lazy to bring it out and hide it again. I heard a loud creak behind me like someone stepped on a creaky floor board. I looked behind myself and saw Madie’s door shutting. I guess she is home.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into my room.

Madie’s P.O.V

“MADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I cringed hearing him scream so loud.

I heard pounding on my door. He walked in bright red, I could almost see smoke coming out of his ears.

“YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!” …. Ouch.

“I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THERE! WHY DID YOU TRASH MY ROOM!”

I looked down at the bottle in my hands and a single tear fell from my eye, I wiped it before he could see it. I’ve never liked yelling.

He punched my wall with such force it made a hole.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHY YOU WENT IN THERE!”

I looked up at him and shook my head.

I took the bottle in my hands and angrily threw it at him.

He looked at it as it fell from his chest to the floor.

He didn’t say anything after that.

I got up, grabbed my phone and keys and walked out. It was 2:45 anyway.

Read the caps in the bold print!!!!

Wow,rough. the next few chapter are gonna get a little rough and angry like.

How is this book? Any suggestions??

I'm updating earlier than I intended! PLEASE VOTE!!! IF I GET ENOUGH VOTES I WILL UPDATE AGAIN ON SATURDAY!

please vote and comment! the more votes and coments the quicker I update! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you guys are enjoying my book! please comment i love feedback! even if its bad or good or random!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-TAYTAY<3