Chapter XIX

Dabi had pulled Izuku into another room after he heard what the smaller boy proposed to his leader. A Villain Rehab Program? He'd be put in chains and treated like an animal by those damn Heroes. What was the boy thinking?

Despite Dabi not wanting to loose the boy, he wasn't sure this was the best course of action for him. He assumed his youngest brother would be there too, just because of their Father. Dabi had always wanted to become a hero, too. There was a time in which he looked up to his Father as a strong hero, and that the yelling, smacking, punishments, were all just normal things for a parent to do. But the older he got, the more he grew to despise his devil of a Father. No longer did he want to become a hero, and that view still hadn't changed.

Izuku leant his head on Dabi's shoulder, sighing in annoyance. "Can we just run away?" The boy asked, not looking up. Dabi wrapped an arm around Izuku's slim waist and then place his other hand on top his mop of green hair of which Dabi seemed to love playing with so much.

"I wish we could." Dabi sighed. He began to wonder whether dragging the boy into the villainous mess was a good idea, despite him having already killed a couple of other kids. But he hid it well, and within a few years, could have been in a stable situation and living comfortably. But no; Dabi just had to drag him here. There were some positives, though.

"Come with me?" Izuku asked, taking his head off Dabi's shoulder and looking him in the eyes.

It was hard for Dabi not to decline the sweet look on his love's face. He sighed once again, this time in defeat, but he smiled. "Fine," he said, hugging the boy. And Izuku hugged back. It was unusual how attracted and comfortable the two already were with one another, but it didn't phase either of them; they were just happy to be loved.

Both exited the room. Tomura was sitting on the sofa, impatiently tapping his foot on the group with yet another pint of Baileys in his hand. "Finally," he grunted, rising to his feet and approaching the two. "Made a decision?"

Izuku closed his eyes for a couple of seconds, rethinking this whole scenario. Seeing Kacchan everyday, being amongst heroes, training to be a hero himself. It was all he'd ever wanted since his youngest years, and now it would finally happen, yet he was a cold blooded murderer.

"We're going." Dabi spoke in Izuku's place, knowing it would take the boy a while to process. Tomura smirked at their decision.

"Perfect," the man said, then began to walk to another room. "Follow me." Dabi and Izuku complied, Izuku grabbing a hold of the taller man's hand for moral support. It was a subtle motion, allowing no eyes to in the room to spot the act. The rest of the villains in the room followed their leader too, being Himiko, Compress, Kurogiri and Twice.

They reached another room, one with a large, wooden, oval table with matching chairs placed around it. A pile of paper files sat at the furthest end of the table, that of which Tomura took his seat at. "Sit," he instructed, then everyone took their seat around the table. Dabi and Izuku took a next to each other, of course, while Himiko tried to sit the other side of the boy. However, before she managed to take to seat, her entirety seemed to have disappeared. Izuku's face displayed shock, and yet relief; he was still confused about the incident, though.

From behind where the blonde had recently stood, a man with his face hidden beneath a black and white mask played with a small blue ball; one of which resembled a marble between his gloved fingers. "I do apologise for her," he said, his voice incredibly soft and hushed. He took the seat the girl was originally going to sit at, and then threw the marble onto the floor, which then seemed to allow the girl to reappear from it.

She stood startled and confused, then her gaze landed on the Masked Man, realising the situation. "No fair!" Himiko groaned, annoyed that she couldn't sit next to her beloved.