Finally back - Part 3

Where am I? ...What? What is this? ...Everything's all blurry... My head hurts so much... Wooden... ceiling, maybe?... Why are my jeans laying over a barrel?... There's Christian... CHRISTIAN?!

I immediately get up from where I was laying and scream a little.. My leg hurts so much that I can't stand on my feet, so I fall on the ground like a sack of potatoes, wincing from pain.

- Luna what the hell are you doing?! Here, take my hand, I'll help you get up, - Christian said while holding out his hand for me to take. Is he even being serious? I'M HALF NAKED. THE LAST I WANT TO DO IS GET UP. He has already had the chance to get his filthy hands on me, he has seen me, what the hell does he want more? So I hesitate and shake my head meaning only one thing: NO. He steps back, like he has finally understood my problem. He stares at me for a while then points his finger to my leg, and then to a big roll of bandage, the kind you wrap all over a wound. I suddenly remember. My leg! Immediately I look down to check it, but the wound was wrapped in bandage and there were no signs of blood, just Iodine all over it. He took care of my leg? I look up to him, he looked so innocent. Probably he had taken off my pants so he could wrap it easily. But still... Thank God I decided to wear underwear today.

-You okay?- he said quietly. He knew how I would normally act in a situation like this.

-Yeah, I'm fine. Did... Did you do this? Fix my leg?

-Um, yeah, I had to take off your pants I hope you understand please I had no othe - SHUT UP!- I interrupt him. I already know what happened, I know he had to, but I still don't like it.

I reject his hand and try to get up by myself, holding on to the hay bed where I was laying before. We're in a barn, the same barn we kissed. It still disgusts me. I can't walk properly, but I push myself hard and make it to the barrel for my jeans. He stays still, just looking, because he knows imma kill him if he tries to touch me again. I really hate him. Everyone thinks I'm a whore because of him. That stupid kiss... And it's because of him that I got wounded! I was heading here, to see him! He's going to suffer, I'll make him suffer. But first, my jeans.
Wearing them is a hard task completely on a different level. But I make it. I put them on, even though they are so bloody: mine and that monster's. I straighten my back, regaining the victory pose I once had, and turn myself completely to him. I am mad and angry and furious at him, but I'm also grateful. He saved my life.

- Thank you.

- You're welcome.

- How come you're always there?

Voices getting louder.

- What?

- Every time something happens to me you're always there. Why?

-... I don't know. I just am I guess. Don't you want me to be?

- No. I'm grateful for what you did today to help me, but I don't want you to follow me everywhere. You know I have enough problems, I don't need you after me too.

- I don't follow you around, I just happen to be there.

How dare you speak to me with that tone?

- Aha, I understand. You seem to "just be there", like everyone else lately.

- Listen, I don't want to harm you in any way. If you mean it about that day when we kis- I interrupt,- Yeah I do mean it about that day! Stop meddling with my stuff! Just go away! How hard is that? Look I'm gonna show you right now,- I say and open the door to leave while he tries to explain himself. I'm done with this.

If only I had made it.

The moment I try to step out of the barn, walking proudly even though my leg hurts like hell, I run into a brick wall. A human brick wall. A hard chest.

Alexander.

Talk about unpleasant encounters.