Chapter ten

Esmeralda's Pov

It has been two days since Mr Honjohn came home and I was getting scared, Evander hadn't left his room since.

Noel was about to give him his food but I volunteered to do it because he had been throwing it at them.

I held my breath as I knocked on his door. He responded with a groan, I couldn't help but feel Dejavu when I keep the food tray on his table.

He was sitting on a chair in the corner back faced to me. I could tell by all the paper balls on the floor that he was trying to draw something.

I carefully massaged his back making his groaned in relief. “I don't think your mom would like you starving yourself because of her.

“I just... I should have never let that man take her with him" A tear drop fell to the ground followed by more.

I turned him around and hugged him, be buried his head in my crook as I stroked his back.

“That wasn't in your control", he sighed and kissed my shoulder. “What would I do without you".

“Probably kill yourself" we both laughed and he picked me up placing his lips softly on mine.

We both landed on his bed as the kiss intensified. “What your father-" I said breathlessly, He turned on some music.

“He wouldn't here us" he kissed me again but I pulled away. “He would kill us if he comes to know of this".

“Then" he got up and locked the door, “he doesn't have to know". With that he hovered over me placing kisses on my neck.

I let out a little moan, I couldn't fight him, my love for him. His father doesn't have to know.