three | 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿" 𝗯𝘆 𝗛-𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻

"𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿..."

𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡 giggled softly as she watched "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" on the small TV she had inside her bodega, the volume low but audible while she pushed her black hair behind her shoulder. a small smile rested on her face and she toyed with the hem of her long-sleeve body-con burnt orange top as the bell on the door suddenly rang, indicating someone had walked through the door. looking up, Erin's smile slowly faded as she stared at a smirking Unique, her smile turning into a slight scowl while she looked up at him.

"hola, mami." Unique smirked, his eyes lingering on her before he turned his back towards her, as he opened one of the freezers and Erin glanced to the backroom of the store, her brown eyes averting back to him while she watched him grab a soda.

Erin and Unique had... history, to say the least. before Erin and her Colombian cousin Eduardo became involved with Raquel, she and Unique used to be flings. then all of a sudden, he upped and got a girlfriend and practically ghosted Erin, which made her extremely bitter and upset, but she always pushed those feelings to the side whenever she came into the bodega.

Erin's problems weren't with his girl, they were with him, and she wasn't gonna take them out on her just because she was lucky enough to become his girlfriend and she wasn't.

"you know, i believe we got off on the wrong foot," Unique's voice snapped Erin out of her thoughts and she looked up at him as she watched him approach her while he sat the can of Sprite on the counter, "it's no hard feelings, just bid'ness. never personal."

Unique was referring to when he kidnapped Erin at gunpoint to "get Raq's attention." he didn't hurt her that night because he knew better than to have tension with Colombians and he didn't have it in him to hurt her. Erin's never been afraid of him, but the look in his eyes that night frightened her, and that was the first time she had ever feared him.

Erin stayed quiet as she stared at him, her eyes slightly narrowing while Unique dug into his pocket and tossed a small wad of bills on the counter. leaning down onto his elbows, Unique's bottom lip sat between his teeth and his eyes bored into hers as Erin's heart secretly skipped a beat at how close he was to her and she gently bit down on her inner jaw, his cologne tickling her nose while she reached over to open the cash register to give the man his change.