fourteen | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗕𝗠𝗢" 𝗯𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘅

"𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝘆𝗮𝘆𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁..."

"𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟, 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜'𝗠 '𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗," June ranted, her phone propped up against her vanity's mirror, as she sat on a small cushioned stool that rested at her vanity and pulled her brown and pink passion-twists out of its high ponytail, "gon' make me smack them fuckin' dreads off his big ass head."

"a'ight, calm down befo' you fuck around and punch the skin off his ass and make him pink." Angel joked, quoting a Kevin Gates video, as June cracked a smile and laughed while she shook her head and Angel laughed with her.

because of the pandemic, June and Jo-Vaughn had been stuck at home for the past two months. luckily for them, they were stocked up on food and snacks so the only thing they really had to worry about is how to occupy themselves. sometimes June went live on Instagram or FaceTimed her best friend Angel - like she was doing now - while Jo-Vaughn occasionally wrote songs or stayed glued to his gaming console - which was happening currently.

June didn't mind him playing the game with his friends, but he was starting to push her limit because he's been in the living room all day. he hadn't moved a muscle unless it was for something to eat or something to drink, and it was beginning to irk June's nerves because he had barely spoken to her. hell, he barely even looked at her, and she hated that she had to be competition with an inanimate object for her boyfriend's attention.

even when she was cleaning the house a few minutes ago, he remained glued to the TV, and June was growing tired of being ignored for his friends and his video games.

"who he on the game with anyway?" Angel asked as she rested her hand against her cheek and looked down at her phone, "apart from Kirk, of course... nigga ain't moved an inch from this bed since he got on that damn game."

"CJ, Dyemond, and Nyck. ever since that fat ass headset went on his head, he been blind to the whole fuckin' world. i could start a whole damn fire up here and he wouldn't even give a damn," June complained, earning a laugh from Angel, as she pushed her hair behind her shoulders and ran her fingers over her scalp, "man, Pro Era better get they friend 'cause i'm 'bout to put his ass out, fo'real."