twenty three | 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫.

- requested by my sweet baby -THATONEGIRLY 🤎

- read her books! especially if you like '90s & 2000s men.

- seatbelts everyone! this one's a lil' lengthy. 10,733 words, lovelies. 🤭🤲🏾

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻'"

"𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

"𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆. 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮' 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮' 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲..."

"𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡' 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢' 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟," Bianca chuckled, folding up the clean and dry colored laundry, as she shook her head and Nia laughed at her reaction, "okay, finish the story. tell me how the date ended."

"okay so, after him talkin' about himself the whole date and not even giving me room to talk, reply, add on to what he was sayin' - nothing at all, the waiter came and dropped our bill off. after he paid for our food, this muh'fucka' said "you the quiet type, huh?" and bitch... when i tell you it took everything in me not to yell at that man inside that restaurant with all them white folks in there," Nia exhaled dramatically, curling her ginger hair, as Bianca let out a giggle and folded her cropped tank top, "that man was literally about to have me lookin' like a crazy ass mad black woman! like, nigga, this ain't no Tyler Perry movie!"

"and i'm not bitter. i'm mad as hell!" Bianca mimicked, quoting a line from "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", as she and Nia laughed in sync and Nia slightly jumped from almost burning her hand with her curling iron.

"bathe him, feed him, clothe him... uh, stop makin' those bubbles," Nia quoted, pointing her curling iron at her phone, as Bianca giggled and sat the folded laundry inside the large white basket, picking it up and tucking it under her arm while she grabbed her phone and headed for the staircase, "it's safe to say that i ain't go home with him and i blocked him when i got home. i can't stand a chatterbox ass nigga that don't give me room to talk, B. i'm so glad i drove myself there because i'll be damned if i'ma let him see where i stay."