five | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗'𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 '𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮..."

"𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗! 𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 '𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗬." Nova smiled, pushing her side-parted honey blonde hair out of her face, as London chuckled and Nova slightly clutched Unique's light brown, black, and beige fur coat to her body, feeling a soft cold breeze lightly fan against her.

"it really was, i'm glad we went to try that out. and, girl, him and Worrell gon' be a'ight, they workin'," London laughed, earning a small laugh from Nova, as London pulled into the nearby gas station and parked her car, "i'ma go in here and get some snacks for later on, you want somethin'?"

"yeah, i'ma go in with ya. but you know we gotta' hurry up and get home before them niggas start worryin' about where we at and what we doin'." Nova chuckled, taking off her seatbelt, as London laughed and mirrored her actions, the two getting out of the car in sync while their car doors closed.

"man, that reminds me of the time i had to work late at the office and Worrell kept blowin' up my phone 'cause he thought somethin' happened to me. whole time my phone was smushed under hella' stacks of papers and i couldn't hear it buzz." London recalled, shaking her head, as the two women laughed together and entered the store, London heading to an aisle of salty snacks while Nova headed to the freezer.

dating a man involved in the drug game wasn't for the weak, but Nova and London made it look like paradise. they were always well taken care of, had security on them most days, and were loved dearly like no other. the woman had their nights when they thought something happened to them - and so did the men - but they always assured one another that they were safe and sound, whether it was the men that were worried or the women.

just like London and Worrell, Nova was down for Unique to the very end. she'd ride for him for life, even if the wheels fell off. that was her man and she was his woman, and that was the way it'd stay.

opening the freezer, Nova's brown eyes scanned the contents of it and her eyes locked on a can of Sprite as her fingers wrapped around the can and she shut the freezer, making her way to the chip aisle while her eyes locked on London.