seven | '𝐅𝐍𝐅' 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗙.𝗡.𝗙. (𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗚𝗼)" 𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗱 & 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮

 (𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗚𝗼)" 𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗱 & 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮

"𝗶'𝗺 𝗙-𝗥-𝗘-𝗘, 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 '𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻'..."

"𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗠𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗦, 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 '𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗩𝗘'!" Violet smiled, doing her introduction for her YouTube channel, as she clasped her hands together and her smile turned mischievous, "today we gon' be prankin' ya favorite rapper, singer, actor - whatever y'all wanna call him."

"and no, not no bogus ass prank like a viagra prank or a cheating prank. y'all know i wouldn't do my baby like that, let's be real. y'all be goin' too far with them cheating pranks anyway," Violet retorted, pointing her index finger at her camera while she pushed her black and red box braids behind her shoulder, "we gon' be doin' the 'FNF prank', which is basically me singing the lyrics to the song and actin' like i'm single. and we all know Joey gon' have a fit with me actin' like i ain't got a man."

"but, that's too bad 'cause today i wanna piss him off," Violent smiled, innocently giggling, as she picked up her camera and stood up from the chair at her vanity, "he's on his way home from the studio right now and he said he's taking us somewhere to go get some food since he hasn't eaten. we also share the aux cord in his car every time we go somewhere and today it's my turn to have it, so we gon' see what happens."

"also, he knows i vlog sometimes. just puttin' that out there before somebody comes in my comments talkin' 'bout "how didn't he know he was bein' pranked? she was literally recording" 'cause then y'all gon' piss me off and i'ma have to go off on y'all and y'all gon' learn the second reason why people be in my IG comments callin' me 'Mrs. Badass'," Violet chuckled, grabbing the hem of her red tank dress and pulling it down, as she slipped her pedicured feet into her black sandals and her ears pricked up at hearing keys jingle, making her smile while she grabbed her phone and looked up at her camera, "ooh, my man here, y'all."

"baby, i'm home! bring ya pretty ass down here." Jo-Vaughn called from downstairs, making Violet cockily smirk at her camera before she let out a soft chuckle and made her way downstairs.