twenty four | 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧.

- here's an old chapter that i was supposed to publish a while back. 🧡

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻" 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝘇

"𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆..."

"𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡' 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧." Jaedyn mugged, looking behind the couch and watching Unique scan the refrigerator, as Unique secretly rolled his eyes and grabbed a bottle of water.

"you actin' like you was gon' die cause i left you, Jae'," Unique retorted, closing the fridge, "i had to handle my bid'ness, i was gon' come back."

"yeah, after three months of runnin' the streets with Worrell doin' i don't know what." Jaedyn mumbled under her breath, yet Unique heard her loud and clear as he sipped on his water.

"Jaedyn, don't start this shit again. you knew what it was when you met me." Unique warned, swallowing his gulp of water, as he twisted the lid back onto the bottle and Jaedyn scoffed before looking back at him.

Jaedyn and Unique were as toxic as you could imagine. they always claimed they were done with each other and somehow ended up back in each other's embrace. their good times didn't last long, however, because Jaedyn would always argue with him about little things he did that'd get under her skin, like him staying out for several days because he was too caught up in his street shit.

"Kadeem, you so full of shit. when i met you, you only stayed out until around 1 or 2 o'clock in the mornin'. and i was fine with that 'cause i knew you had shit to do. but lately, you been comin' home days later, and i'm not fuckin' with it," Jaedyn spat as she raised onto her knees and rested her arms against the back of the couch, "you been fucking around, huh?"

"you know damn well i ain't been fuckin' nobody." Unique mugged, looking at her with furrowed brows.

"let me smell ya dick." Jaedyn blurted out, crossing her arms, as Unique scoffed and shook his head.