Prologue

Hiccups P.O.V

"For thors sake Hiccup" shouted my Father "You can't go one day without ruining something" We had drawn a crowd to where we standing.

"Well you know Da-" I was cut of as a slap came across my face. I was used to it by now as it had happened alot before.

"Dont call me Dad" shouted my father "Your not my son I declare Hiccup a slave and I hereby disown him"

That one stung more than the slap. I turn on my heel and run towards the woods where Toothless is.

Before I enter the woods I turn around one last time and see Astrid  follow me (the person who I love)  I turn my head to face forward and I disapear into the woods.

Before I carry on I guess you deserve to be filled in on whats actually happened for me to get myself in this position. 

So it was a regular night on Berk.I was eating dinner enjoying life when suddenley the horn goes of signalling a raid. I run outside and notice a massive flock of dragons heading our way. Fast forward and I'm being chased by a monstrous nightmare. It killed two people because of me so thats how I got here running through the woods being chased by Astrid.

Well the bad thing is I didnt realise until I reached the cove. I climb down and call out to Toothless. Toothless came bounding up to me.

"Hiccup get down" I heard Astrid say. 

"Dont shoot" I whispered to Toothless.

I climb on to his back and fly of.

"HICCUPPP" I heard Astrid scream in terror.

Once were out of sight I turn around take a good luck at my former home. I was about to turn around when I heard the distressed calls from the Dragons. 

" We cant just leave them here" I say to Toothless. I pat his side and he plummets towards the killing arena and blasts all the cages open as well as a big enough hole for them to get out of.

I heard panicked screams and with that I flew away vowing my revenge on the people of Berk except for Astrid who never did anything wrong.

Hello hope you like the prologue i know that when hiccup was leaving is a bit unoriginal but i dont think anything else in here has been used before so ye have a good day or night

Btw hiccup will not learn to speak dragonese and the next chapter should be up tommorow or the weekend.