Epilogue

Hiccups P.O.V

Yes, I know what your thinking. How am I alive? Well after I was stabbed by the love of my life or who I thought to be the love of my life, Just before I was about to die Toothless came over picked me up and flew away towards defenders of the wing. They healed me there. While I was there I told Mala the queen of my plans to wage war on Berk after what they've done to me. She told me that she will not follow me into battle but they will not interfere. She also told me to not do something I'll regret. 

While I was healing I spent most of my time training dragons I have trained a good ten thousand maybe more dragons. Now? Well I'm gonna make myself known that I'm still alive and I'll wage war on Berk and anyone who tries to defend them. 

"Come on Toothless they're all going to the great hall we'll make ourselves known in there" I say

He roars in agreement. We fly down and land outside of the great hall. I don't even bother putting my helmet on. I light inferno and smash the doors open.

Everyone turned there heads to look at me. They all drew weapons until Toothless walks in behind me and roars loudly.

"H-Hiccup" I heard Stoick choke out.

"Your supposed to be dead" I heard Snotlout sneer

"Yeah well I'm not and I'll have your head on a spike if you dont shut up" I shot back.

"Hiccup" Astrid breathed. 

"You tried to kill me" I remembered

 "I'm sorry about that" Astrid said

"Whatever" I mutter "EVERYONE IN HERE ALL I AM HEAR TO SAY IS THIS ISLAND HAS CAUSED ME SUFFERING NOTHING ELSE NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON YOU AND WHOEVER CHOSES TO INTERFERE" I shout.

"You and what army" Stoick said.

I smiled "This army" and I screamed and loads of dragons came out and landed outside the great hall.

With that I walked out the great hall and me and my dragons flew away.

I must prepare them for battle and get the outcasts to help me.

This 

Is

War

Wow finally finished and there is definetly going to be a sequel so yeah thank you for the suppoet on my first book and until next time byeeee