Extended Summary

Lucille Crowe, a Grisha who isn't a part of the Second Army. She was never tested because she hid when they came to test her and her siblings. None of her family is Grisha, but she found out that she was one when she turned 18. Or, at least, she thought she was one. And just because she had a family, doesn't necessarily mean that they treated her well. On her 18th birthday, everyone in her family forgot that it was her birthday, and she didn't even bother telling them that it was her day because they would've called her an attention seeker. But on that night, she was crying when she screamed out in frustration and let out a bright red mist-like substance from her body, going through the whole house. And because of it, she went to go check on her family, only to find them burnt to a crisp. Their charred bodies, laying in bed. So she did the only thing she could think about doing. She ran. She ran for years until she ended up as a cartographer for the first army in Ravka. And now she was going into the Fold to go on the other side of it. But when she and her fellowmen on the ship gets attacked by the Fold's darkness, she has no choice but to reveal herself to the world. This brings her to light in General Kirigan's eyes. And he was not about to let her disappear now that he has found her.