Chapter 14. 100% In Love

It was another day at school, prom was in 3 weeks and 2-D came up to me. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"So, umm...prom's coming up?" He said. "Well..." he put his 2 index-fingers together. "Will you be my date for umm...prom?"

My face turned bright red and I didn't know what to say.

"I'll take that as a no...umm...that's fine!" He chuckled. "I said nothing."

I looked at him. "Stu...of course I'll go to prom with you." 

He looked at me, his face brighter than a tomato. "R-really? A-As friends though...right?"

I smirked. "I don't know, you tell me." 

He tried to hide his red face, but there was no denying it. "I-I, umm, I got t-to go-go." He stuttered, running off.

I giggled. "Oh Stu..." No one knew how happy I was inside, my stomach was filled with butterflies! This was a dream...or I, no! I couldn't be, I'm not in love? Am I? What did I know about love? I guess...as much as I wanted to deny it, I was in love.

I could hardly stay awake in math, I kept trying to wake myself up. But, no matter how hard I tried I just at least fell asleep for 10 seconds. I forgot I had to be marking while trying to keep myself awake. I grabbed a pencil and tried my best to mark. Class finally finished and I walked out class trying my best not to yawn at all, but this was too tricky.