01

"New Girl"

"New Girl"

LUNA GREENE AOKI walked into the class with a smile on her face, it was her first day at a new school and she was already late, she stood in front of the class awkwardly as a few people lifted their heads up from their papers.

"Ms. Aoki," Mr. Collen read her last name on the sheet of paper.

"It's nice for you to join us, you're 10 minutes late," Mr. Collen added.

"I know, I slept in," Luna flashed a smirk.

"Note?" Mr. Collen asked and Luna gave him the paper the office lady had given her.

"Take a seat there," Mr. Collen pointed to the seat beside a Japanese boy, Luna took a seat and put her bag beside her as she looked out the window beside her. Mr. Collen started teaching.

"You new here," A guy whispers in Luna's ear, leaning over his desk from behind her.

"Who wants to know," Luna asked.

"I'm Shuji," Shuji smiled to himself.

"Luna," Luna smirked.

"Meet me at the cafeteria, when lunch starts," Shuji demanded.

After class Luna went to her other classes and soon came up to lunch, she walked to the cafeteria and looked around at the room full of people, her eyes stopped at the boy that sat behind her, he looked over at her and walked over with a small bag of Cheetos in his hand.

"Sup, I'm Shuji," Shuji smiled.

"Yeah, you told me," Luna stated.

"You're not a joyful person are you?" Shuji asked.

"Oh, why do you say that, I wake up every day with a smile on my face ready for the next day of hell," Luna sarcastically said as she faked a smile, Shuji chuckled.

"Your fun, wanna come to hang with me and my friends at the park," Shuji asked.

"Why would I do that," Luna asked.

"Look your new, I'm tryna be nice here," Shuji rolled his eyes, and Luna's face softened.

"Fine," Luna groaned and Shuji started leading her to the park.

"What's up Shuji," Evan bro hugged him.

"When you said the park, I didn't think you meant a boat behind the bleachers," Luna looked around.

"And you are," Andy asked.

"Luna, I just moved here," Luna smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Andy, and this is Cameron, and Tory," Andy pointed to the two other boys sitting on the boat.

"So you can do anything over here," Luna asked, they nodded and she quickly pulled out a blunt from her back pocket.

"Yo shit, where'd you get that," Shuji asked.