16

"Backstabber"

"Backstabber"

LUNA woke up with the feeling of embarrassment running threw her head, she didn't know what was going to happen after today, but she did know that she wanted to avoid all contact with life, knowing Shuji he won't let her and he's going to try and fix things. As if right on time as Luna got up from her bed Shuji crawled threw her window.

"Hey," Shuji smiled.

"Hey," Luna replied as she grabbed clothes from a dresser.

"I'm grounded for a week," Shuji blurted out.

"What!?" Luna turned around to look at Shuji on her bed.

"It was because I punched Andy," Shuji sighed.

"You shouldn't have done that, but he did deserve it," Luna slightly smiled.

"Yeah," Shuji got up from Luna's bed and walked over to Luna grabbing her waist and smiling as she placed her arms around Shuji's neck.

"You okay, from last night," Shuji asked.

"Not really, I feel like all my friends are gonna hate me," Luna groaned.

"They won't hate you, they'll just be disappointed," Shuji shrugged and Luna rolled her eyes as she pushed him off of her.

"I have to get ready for school," Luna grabbed her clothes and went into her bedroom.

As Luna and Shuji walked into school a few people gave them dirty looks, as Shuji and Luna walked up to Luna's locker Cameron was walking over.

"I see you man," Cameron dabbed up Shuji.

"What?" Shuji crossed his arms.

"You had two girls on you, I see you," Cameron smiled wide as he nodded.

"I did not have two girls on me," Shuji confirmed.

"But you did wait a day to break up with Lydia," Cameron says and Luna turned her head to Shuji.

"Are we really gonna do this again," Shuji turned his head to Luna, and she shook her head.

"I'm gonna get to class early, I'll see you at the 'park'" Cameron slapped Shuji's shoulder and walked away.

"I'll see you later," Shuji kissed Luna, as he pulled away Lydia and Josie stood in front of them.

"Hey," Luna gave Shuji a worried look.

"We need to talk," Lydia crossed her arms.

"We do," Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, you too," Lydia looked Shuji up and down, Shuji raised his eyebrows and look at his watch.

"Would you look at the time, the bell is about to ring, I should be going," Shuji pointed behind him and started walking away.

"Guess it's just you," Josie sighed.