04

"14"

"14"

LUNA sat at the lunch table talking with Josie, Cameron, and Shuji as they eat their lunch. Lydia and Andy came up, Andy sat down and Lydia set her tray on the table and hugged Shuji from behind kissing her neck then sitting down.

"Um what's going on here," Luna asked as they all watch the two peck each others lips.

"Uh, we kind of started dating," Shuji explained.

"Yeah, it was the day before we kissed in front of you guys," Lydia chuckled.

"Oh, that's cool," Josie looked at Luna.

The bell rang and Andy walked Luna to her next class. Luna started walking out of school running towards the van that Shuji was now entering, she put her backpack on the floor and was about to close the van door but a hand stopped her.

"Hey Luna I heading to my place, you wanna come over," Andy asked as he pushed the door open. Luna looked back at Shuji who looked at her.

"Sure," Luna smiled and grabbed her backpack, getting out of the car Andy and Luna started walking off but Shuji stops her.

"I thought you were coming to my place," Shuji asked.

"Well now I'm going to Andy's, I'm sure you wanna hang out with your girlfriend," Luna stated.

"Is that what this is about, Lydia?" Shuji asked, Luna, scoffed and walked away with a hand in Andy's, Shuji got back in the van and closed the door.

"Trouble in paradise," Maya spoke.

"Shut up," Shuji groaned.

Luna had just got back from Andy's house and was now walking to her house, she started to walk by Shuji's house, Shuji was at the concrete step of their porch he soon notices Luna walking by and quickly gets up jogging towards her.

"Hey," Shuji smiled.

"Hi," Luna responded as she took out one of her earbuds.

"Have fun at Andy's," Shuji asked.

"Yeah," Luna nodded.

"Wanna hang now," Shuji asked.

"Um, sorry I really should get home," Luna rejected.

"Then we can hang out at your house," Shuji stated.

"Shuji I'm kinda tired I just wanna be alone," Luna requested.

"What's up with you, you've been avoiding me all day you won't even look at me," Shuji argued.

"I'm tired, okay, I'll call you or something," Luna walked away, Shuji groaned as he walked back to his house.

Luna laid on her bed on the phone with Andy as they talked about random things and Luna flipped threw her magazine.

Don't you think it's fucking crazy that Shuji and Lydia are dating- Andy asked as he smoked his cigarette.