03

"Gaslight"

"Gaslight"

LUNA knocked on the door of the Ishii Peters Residence she turned around enjoying the sun and the gloomy sky as it was about to rain, Shuji opens the door and Luna turns around.

"What are you doing here," Shuji asked.

"First ouch, second your sister invited me over to watch a movie," Luna rolled her eyes.

"Why would she do that," Shuji asked.

"I don't know, now can I come in please," Luna asked, Shuji moved to the side and Luna walked in taking off her shoes and seeing all the snacks on the table in the living room.

"Instead of hanging out with my lame sister and her friend, you wanna hang out with me," Shuji asked.

"No, I already said I would watch I movie with Anna and Maya," Luna smiled.

"Okay fine but-" Shuji started and he gave Luna a quick but passionate kiss.

"Ew," Maya and Anna stood at the doorway of the hall.

"Are you ready to like watch the movie," Maya asked and grabbed Luna's arm bringing her to the couch. Shuji threw his head back and groaned, and went back to his room. Luna laid on the right half of the couch with her legs to her chest and Anna sat on the left side, while Maya grabbed the movies.

"Okay this movie or this one," Maya held up two movies.

"The right," Anna suggested.

"The left one," Luna suggested.

"Okay we'll do this one," Maya picked the one Luna did.

"Oh so now your stealing movie picks too," Anna mumbled quietly.

"What," Luna asked turning her head towards Anna.

"What?" Anna looked at her, there was immediate tension growing in the room between Anna and Luna. Halfway through the movie, the room was slightly dark because of the gloomy sky and the curtains closed, it was pouring down rain and the girls were watching a scary movie, they slightly jumped as a jumpscare came on. Shuji walked in and sat on the armrest beside Luna.

"I guess I'll watch a movie with you scary fucks," Shuji sat down beside Luna and she pulled away from Maya as she was in the middle Luna leaned on Shuji, he put an arm around her and Anna glanced at them.

Luna's legs were on Shuji's lap and her body pulled into his, his hand resting on her thigh.

"I'm gonna go get a water," Luna told Shuji and got up heading to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and turned around to Anna shutting the fridge for her.

"What are you doing," Anna asked.

"Uh I just grabbed a water," Luna motioned to the water in her hand.