08

"Typical Shuji"

"Typical Shuji"

STUDENTS walked out of school, Luna started to walk home when she heard a shout.

"Hey, Luna!" Andy shouted as he jogged up to her, Luna turned around and took out one of her earbuds.

"Hey Andy," Luna smiled.

"Where are you headed," Andy asked.

"Home," Luna answered.

"Well you wanna go grab a smoothie, at the stand down by the beach," Andy asked.

"Sure, I'd love to, let me just call my mom first," Luna smiled at him and pulled out her cell phone.

They walked down the street, Andy grabbed her hand and intertwined their finger together he pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand, Luna smiled at him as they kept walking to the smoothie stand.

"Yo' is that Luna and Andy," Evan asked.

"Oh yeah, it is," Shuji blankly said, not thinking much of it.

"I guess they finally got back together," Evan spoke.

"What?" Shuji asked.

"Yeah, uh Andy said he misses her, I didn't think he was gonna win her back but I guess he did," Evan smiled.

"He misses her as in he wants to get back together with her," Shuji asked.

"What else is that supposed to mean," Evan rolled his eyes.

"Shit," Shuji murmured under his breath and watched as the two held hands while walking further and further from his sight.

Luna and Andy were now almost to Luna's house, Luna slurped the large red smoothie in her hand and started to walk past Shuji's house. Shuji sat with even in the front yard on the concrete step of their porch, Shuji's head lifted as he saw Luna and Andy from the corner of his eye.

"Yo' Andy, Luna," Shuji yelled to them, the two turned stopped talking and turned around to the noise, they walk up to them and Luna sit beside Shuji as Andy sat beside Evan before they bro' hugged.

"What yall up to," Andy asked.

"Chillin'" Evan answered.

"Where are you guys headed to," Shuji asked.

"We were gonna hang out at my place for a while, we just went and got smoothies," Luna smiled as she motioned to the strawberry-mango smoothie she had in her hand.