06

Luna outfit^^^

A/N- This book is also in the timeline of 'Thirteen' the movie but with different names so Evie is Lydia and Josie is Tracy.

"Said he likes crazy girl,"

"Hey, I'm about to go out skating with Evan, you wanna join," Shuji asked, as Shuji and Evan climbed threw Luna's window.

"Sorry I have to go," Luna said threw the phone and hung up.

"Who are you talking to," Evan asked as he sat in Luna's bean bag chair and Shuji got on the bed with Luna.

"What makes you guys think you can climb into my room whenever you want," Luna asked while sitting up from her bed.

"Well we can't use the front door, your mom is home," Shuji explained and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Me and Evan are gonna go out skateboarding you wanna come," Shuji asked.

"Don't you think it's too late to go out skateboarding," Luna looked outside as the sun went down and the sky was getting darker while it drizzled rain.

"No, we always go skating at 7, plus no one will be there so we get to do whatever we want," Evan smirked.

"Okay, but I'm bringing Josie," Luna smiled and got off the bed as she was about to get ready.

"What about that other chick, Lydia," Evan asked, Shuji and Luna looked at each other.

"Okay, obviously there's some weird shit going on between yall," Evan added noticing the way Shuji and Luna looked at each other.

"Okay well I need to get dressed so give me a minute," Luna grabbed her clothes and started to enter her bathroom but she quickly turns around.

"Could one of you call Josie, and tell her what we're doing," Luna asked, they nodded and she closed the bathroom door and started to get dressed.

When Luna walked out the boys looked her up and down while smirking, she slid on her high heel boots and turned around to them, giving them a confused look.

"What?" Luna asked, Shuji looked at Evan who was still staring her down, Shuji grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at Evan, he snapped out of his trans and threw it back at Shuji.

"You call Josie," Luna asked putting on her earrings.

"Yeah," Shuji nodded as he opened Luna's drawer of snacks and grabbed a snickers bar, he threw the snickers at Evan and grabbed two more for himself and Luna.

Luna grabbed a bag of weed from her desk drawer and started rolling a blunt, Evan did the same as he had a bag of weed in his jeans that he wore. They all rode down the empty street Evan blasted music from the speaker he brought from his house. Josie and Luna were on their bikes and Shuji and Evan was on their skateboards, the girls rode beside them, their hair blowing in the wind.

They arrived at the skatepark, Evan and Shuji were doing tricks on their skateboard and the two girls sat beside each other on the concrete eating gummy bears they brought from the gas station, Luna's head was in Josie's lap as she was on her back and Luna look up at the sky. Shuji and Evan got off the skateboards and they all started to smoke the blunt Evan rolled, as they got done Shuji jumped up and turned to Luna.

"You wanna go for a walk," Shuji whispered in Luna's ear.

"Sure," Luna smiled and got up from the concrete.

"Yo' you two will be good here? me and Luna going for a 5 minute walk," Shuji asked.

"Nah, we're good," Evan smirked and Josie smiled as she turned her attention away from Evan and nodded. Shuji waited for them to get far away from the other two and then started making conversation.

"You good," Shuji asked, holding her hand as they walked, Luna nodded and smiled.

"I think Evan knows something is going on between us," Luna smiled.

"Yeah he definitely knows," Shuji chuckled and pulled Luna close and snaked an arm around her shoulders.

They continued to fill the silence with random conversation and soon turn around to head back to Evan and Josie. Evan decided for them all to go out to see Cameron's band that was playing near the beach. Were walking around hearing music from down the street, they walked up to the band and crowd, some teenagers gathered around bobbing their heads and dancing/

Cameron introduced some of his friends to Josie and Luna. Luna was in the crowd vibing to the music when she looked to the side of her to see her friends missing, she pushed threw the crowd trying to find Shuji or anyone she knew when she came across a clothing store she walked in and looked around.

"Josie," Luna called out as she already was high.

"Yo' doll, you looking for someone," A man probably in his 20's asked.

"Yeah I'm looking for a blonde girl," Luna informed.

"Hey, drink this it'll be fine," The man reassured while giving her a Gatorade and rubbing her lower back.

"Ew what is this," Luna gave him the drink back, having swallowed some.

"Just a drink I got from the store," He smirked.

"I'm Luke by way, what's you're name," Luke asked.

"Luna," Luna mumbled.

"I have to find my friend, nice to meet you though," Luna started to walk off but grabbed her arm.

"I'll help you look," Luke smiled. They started looking in stores, and Luna's head felt dizzier and dizzier, they entered a store and looked around, they stood in an aisle and Luna finally had given up.

"Where the hell is she," Luna groaned and fell to the floor as her legs became weak.

"It's good ma'" Luke smirked and bent down as he stood in front of her.

"Why don't you just suck my dick, it'll make you feel better," Luke smirked while rubbing his thumb across Luna's bottom lip, she groaned as he slowly stood up and started unbuckling his belt, Evan came up and pushed Luke to the floor as Josie rushed to Luna who sat on the ground while everything spun in her eyes.

"You okay," Josie asked as Evan was yelling at the man. Josie made sure Luna was okay and until she could stand they started searching for Shuji, they looked down an alley to see Shuji making at with a girl.

"Yo' Shuji," Evan yelled and rolled his eyes at the sight, Josie took a glance at Luna who frowned and a tear fell down her eye. Shuji stopped kissing the girl and looked to the right side of him to see his friends and his "girlfriend" he groaned and gave the girl the alcohol bottle he was holding and jogged up to them.

"What's wrong with her," Shuji asked in a worried tone as he cupped Luna's cheek.

"Some guy drugged her and almost fucking rapped her, it wouldn't of fucking happened if you were with her!" Evan yelled at Shuji.

"I thought yall were with her," Shuji complained.

"What so you can go make out with some whore in the alley," Evan yelled.

"Let's just get her home," Shuji groaned.

"Wait what about our bikes," Josie asked.

"We'll have Cameron get them dropped off at Luna's," Shuji explained.

When they got to Luna's house, Shuji crawled threw the window and the other two helped Luna go threw the window. Luna laid on the bed passed out and Shuji was laying beside her now sober and watching her sleep.

A/N- This is a little rushed I know, I'll do better next chapter.