13

"Play"

"Play"

"Hey," Luna walked up to Shuji with Josie by her side and gave Shuji a passionate kiss in front of the three friends he was talking with and the three boys made an Ooo-ing sound.

"Oh shit, what was that," Shuji smirked.

"What time does Maya's play start," Luna asked.

"Uh at like 6 why?" Shuji asked as he leaned his skateboard against the concrete wall.

"Well I wanted to know if we have time to do things after school," Luna whispered in his ear in a sexy tone.

"Really!?" Shuji starts to panic in excitement since Shuji1 and Luna haven't done it for a few months.

"Yeah," Luna smiled.

"Shit, um, when- uh like should we do it at my place or," Shuji smiled.

"Yeah yours, I'll see you after school," Luna smirked and kissed his cheek, Lydia soon came up.

"Hey," Lydia smiled and Luna quickly pulled away from Shuji.

"Hey!" Luna nervously said.

"Um you okay," Lydia asked a flustered Shuji.

"Um, I'm okay, you?" Shuji asked.

"I'm fine," Lydia nodded and everyone stood silently awkwardly.

"Uh well me and Joe should get to class," Cameron put an arm around Josie.

"Yeah, we gotta get to class too," Aiden lied as they walked away from the awkward situation.

"What is happening, they are acting really weird," Lydia asked.

"And you are too," Lydia added.

"Um don't mind them their weird every day," Luna nervously chuckled.

When Luna and Shuji got to Shuji's house they ran into his bedroom and closed the door. They started to make out with each other, Shuji slowly started to take off her top when Maya barged into the room.

"Dude can you knock!" Shuji yelled as he quickly put the cover over them.

"I really need to talk to you," Maya whined as she tried shaking off her nervousness.

"Oh okay, you good," Luna asked as she crawled to the edge of the bed.

"Not here," Maya mumbled, Luna scoffed and got up from the bed.

"Wait what about, what we were gonna do," Shuji asked.

"Just give me five minutes," Luna rolled her eyes and the two girls left Shuji's room to go to Maya's, Luna closed the door to Maya's room and turned back to her.

"I'm about to have my first kiss during the play and I have no one to talk to about it," Maya frowned as she paced her room.

"What about Anna," Luna asked.

"I don't know we've been like distant," Maya whined.

"Well I just think you need to chill out, it's just a kiss," Luna crossed her arms.

"Have you like had your first kiss," Maya asked.

"I was 11 when I had my first kiss, his name was," Luna started.

"Okay, I really didn't like ask for your life story I just wanna know how to kiss," Maya groaned.

"Just put your lips on his and move your lips softly but slowly," Luna describe and Shuji burst threw the door.

"Babe I'm dying here," Shuji sighed, as his saggy pants were unbuckled and so was his belt.

"Give me a minute, your sister wants to know how to kiss," Luna quickly turned to Shuji and gave him a smirk.

"Ew! Why would you tell him that," Maya whined.

"I'll give you five minutes," Shuji informed.

"You'll give me however much time I need," Luna faced Shuji and crossed her arms.

"Okay, okay, I'll be in my room," Shuji scoffed and walked out.

The couple soon were at the play they walked down the aisle trying to find good seats to watch Maya's play. As they sat down in their seats Yuki and Fred joined and the curtains soon opened and lights dimmed.

"You wanna go to the back and make out," Shuji whispered in Luna's ear and she nodded.

"Um Mrs. Peters I left something in the car and I really have to go get it so Shuji's gonna walk me out to the car," Luna lied.

"Okay, hurry," Yuki watched the two get up and leave.

Shuji and Luna walk to the very back of the school theater room Shuji sat down in a chair and put Luna got on top of him and they made out for a few minutes until it was time to go back down to Yuki. As Maya said her last line in the play everybody clapped and the curtain closed. Shuji and Luna were in the restaurant sitting together in the corner of the booth, Maya and Anna soon joined everyone in the restaurant and Fred grabbed the camera trying to take a picture of the two best friends, and the couple got up from their seats standing behind Fred.

"Wait wait, I gotta turn this on," fred hit a button on the side of the camera and put the camera up to his face.

"Alright come on, one two three, smile!" Fred said and the camera clicked a few times.

"Dad! Your gonna like blind me," Maya laughed as she rubbed her eye.

"Oh, you were a star!" Fred smiled.

"You have to get used to getting pictures taken all the time 'cause you're a star," Fred informed.

"No, I'm not," Maya whined.

"That was dope, Young Bowl," Shuji hit Maya's shoulder lightly and hugged her.

"Thank you, Really?" Maya pulled apart from the hug and Shuji hummed.

"I never knew you had that in you, you were amazing, May," Luna smiled and pulled Maya into a hug.

Luna and Shuji sat back down watching Fred take a picture of Maya and her boyfriend. The couple finally got back to Shuji's house and Luna threw her purse on Shuji's bedroom floor and lifted up her dress.

"God I am so tired," Luna sighed as she lifted up her dress, and Shuji's eyes followed down her body as he sat on the bed.

"Why are you looking at me like that," Luna asked.

"You're just really beautiful," Shuji smirked.

"Uh huh," Luna grinned and walked up to Shuji only in her bra and underwear set, Luna bent down and pecked Shuji on the lips, he grabs Luna's waist and brings her down to sit on top of him, Luna unbuttons and unzips Shuji's jeans.

A/N- I'm trying to look for a storyline to make this book even more entertaining so for now here are these kind of boring short parts