07

A/N- I am sorry for the slow updates, I am running out of ideas so this is basically why there are slow updates.

"Forgiven"

LUNA woke up to a pounding headache, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Shuji asleep snoring next to her, she slowly lifted her body as she looked around the room her clothes still on from last night Luna groaned at the pain that went threw her body Luna walked to her bathroom and flicked on the light as she stood in front of the mirror exhausted from the night she had. Luna brushed her teeth and washed her face, she flicked off the light switch and left her room now enter the kitchen as she went down the two steps to enter she finds her mom and her 5 year old brother.

"Good morning," Gloria kissed Luna's forehead.

"Good morning," Luna smiled as she poured orange juice into a glass cup.

"You okay," Gloria asked she saw how exhausted Luna was.

"Yeah," Luna forced a smile and walked back to her room with the cup of orange juice seeing Shuji almost halfway out of her window, she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back as fell on his back.

"Why are you here," Luna asked.

"I was just about to leave," Shuji motioned to the window.

"No I mean why did you sleep here," Luna raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"I wanted to apologize for tonight," Shuji looked down at the ground in shame.

"Apologize?" Luna scoffed and smirked.

"Get out," Luna added.

"What?" Shuji narrowed his eyebrows.

"An apology isn't enough, you left me alone, I got drugged and you were making out with someone in an alley. How do you think that makes me feel when I see my boyfriend making out with another girl," Luna whisper and yelled at him, a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Luna I-" Shuji started.

"Don't bullshit me, I want you to leave, the best thing you can do is fucking leave," Luna sternly said, Shuji nodded and climb out her window, he looked back at Luna as she slammed the window down and pulled the curtains closed.

For the rest of the day, Luna sat in her room recovering from the night she had. It didn't hit her until now as she thought about what happened between her and that guy, it finally hit her as she roamed her threw her thoughts that she could have actually been raped, she felt sick to her stomach, and she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom feeling vomit got up her mouth Luna quickly lifted up the toilet seat and vomited in the toilet.

The next day she had school, she walked into class not in the mood for anything as she sat down the teacher started talking, and Luna sat back in her seat as she chewed the gum in her mouth.