14

"Rachel"

"Rachel"

SHUJI laid on his bed as he was talking to Luna on the telephone while Luna was doing her chores. Shuji had finally gotten off the phone now waiting for Luna to arrive at his house, Shuji got up and walked out of his room walking into the kitchen to see a girl his age in the fridge.

"Uh can I help you," Shuji asked the girl and she quickly turned around leaning against the fridge.

"Oh hi, you must be Maya's brother," She smiled.

"Yeah, unfortunately, I am and you are?" Shuji narrowed his brows as he looked her up and down.

"Maya's friend I'm Rachel," Rachel gave him a smile as she looked him up and down slowly and bit her lip.

"Oh," Shuji gave her a nod.

"Well can I help you with anything," Shuji asked motioning to the fridge and Rachel moved out of the way.

"No," Rachel shook her head and watched as Shuji grabbed a jug of milk.

"Okay," Shuji gave her a weird look.

"Right," Shuji looked her up and down as he made his cereal and grabbed his bowl, walking out of the kitchen.

Luna had finally gotten to Shuji's house, went up to his window, and knocked, Shuji quickly got up off his bed and walked up to the window unlocked it then pulled the window up and immediately give her a passionate kiss threw the window.

"Hey," Shuji smiled as his girlfriend climbed threw his window.

"Hey, what you doing," Luna asked.

"Nothing much, my sister has a friend over so we're gonna be in here for a while," Shuji jumped on his bed and patted his lap.

"Really?" Luna chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," Shuji said in a 'duh' tone.

Luna straddled his waist and they started to make out, pulling apart as they tried to catch their breaths. Luna and Shuji had been making out for 2-3 minutes now and Maya, Anna, and her friend Rachel barged in.

"Heyyy," They all said.

"Get out Maya, I'm not playing with you," Shuji yelled at his sister as Luna got off of Shuji's lap and Shuji ran his hands down his face.

"We just wanted to see what you were doing, like get off our backs," Anna rolled her eyes as she played with the tips of her hair.

"Hey, Shuji," Rachel smirked as she leaned against the wall.

"Get out," Shuji got up and pushed them out the door then closed it and locked it, Shuji turned back to Luna and let out a sigh.

"Sorry," Shuji got back on the bed and laid there next to Luna waiting for her to get on top of him.