02

"Telephone Man"

"Telephone Man"

LUNA was in her room emptying out boxes and putting a few things up when she had gotten a call on her room phone, she turned around and picked up the vintage silver gemmed telephone.

Hello- Luna held the phone up to her ear.

Uh, Luna?- Shuji asked.

Oh hey Shuji, I didn't think you'd actually call- Luna smiled.

Well why wouldn't I, I like talking to you- Shuji smiled as he laid on his bed.

Really, I like talking to you too- Luna blushed.

What are you doing- Shuji asked.

Putting a few things away, I haven't finished unpacking- Luna held the phone between her shoulder and her cheek.

You want me to call you back so you can pack- Shuji asked.

No, stay- Luna smiled.

Alright- Shuji smiled.

They talked all night until it was time to go to bed. Luna was in the kitchen eating breakfast when her mom came in.

"Mrs. Kone is going to be picking you up today," Gloria informed.

"Okay, when are you going to be back home," Luna asked.

"I don't know hun, I'm supposed to stay in late tonight, do you think you could cook dinner tonight," Gloria asked.

"Yeah I can," Luna smiled.

"Okay, I love you," Gloria kissed her forehead and a honk was heard from outside.

"Now be good, have fun at school," Gloria smiled as Luna grabbed her bag and ran out the door, the van's side door opened to Shuji in the seat behind Mrs. Kone and Anna and Maya in the back, she got in the seat behind the passenger seat and Shuji smiled at her.

"Hi Luna," The girls said at the same time.

"Hey," Luna smiled as she looked at the two in the back.

"Hey," Shuji smiled.

"Hi," Luna smiled at him and they stared at each for a second.

"So Luna how was your first day," Anna asked putting her face in between the two.

"Uh it was great, Shuji made it great," Luna smiled, halfway threw the drive Luna decide to ask Shuji something.

"Shuji, you wanna come by my house after school, my mom is gonna be out really late so I am making dinner, wanna join," Luna asked.

"Yeah definitely," Shuji smiled.

School went by quickly and Mrs. Kone drove to Luna's house, she stopped in front of the house and waited for them to get out.