05

A/N- couldn't get a Japanese font.

"Parents"

"Hey," Luna smiled as Andy walked up to her.

"Hey, you called me here," Andy sat beside her and cupped her cheek about to bring her into a kiss but she stopped him by putting a hand on his chest.

"What?" Andy narrowed his eyebrows in confusion about why she wouldn't kiss him.

"Um, I don't know how to put this nicely," Luna looked anywhere but his eyes.

"You're breaking up with me," Andy leaned back on the bench they sat on in the park.

"W-what I-" Luna stuttered.

"It's fine," Andy looked at his hands.

"Really?" Luna looked in shock.

"Yeah well it's not 'fine' but it's cool, at least tell me why you're breaking up with me," Andy turned to Luna.

"Um, I'm just not ready for a relationship right now," Luna immediately mentally face palmed herself at the stupid excuse she made.

"So that's your excuse," Andy rolled his eyes.

"What?" Luna mumbled.

"Just do me a favor and don't speak to me," Andy got up and quickly walked away.

Luna walked to Shuji's house thinking about the talk she had with Andy. Luna knocked on the door and Maya answered.

"Hey Maya," Luna gave a smiling wave, Maya rolled her eyes and went back to her room, Luna walked inside and shut the door while taking off her shoes. She quickly walks towards Shuji's room making sure his mom didn't see her, she opened the door to Shuji playing a video game.

"Hey, you won't believe what just happened," Luna groaned and flopped on Shuji's bed.

"What?" Shuji asked, his attention still on the game as he ate a chip from the bag beside him, Luna got up and leaned against his desk now facing him to see his eyes almost bloodshot red.

"What the hell, are you seriously high right now," Luna groaned.

"I ate two of these about 10 minutes ago," Shuji quickly pulled out a small bag of edibles, Luna grabbed two of the gummy from the bag and ate them.

"Okay well I broke up with Andy, but I feel bad because I gave the stupidest excuse and he could clearly tell I was lying he could see right threw me," Luna ranted and started pacing around his room looking at some of the posters.

"Uhuh," Shuji's attention was still on the game.

"Are you even listening to me," Luna whined.

"Yeah totally just keep talking," Shuji stated.

"He just lashed out at me, who does that I was trying to be nice, and he's like don't ever talk to me again," Luna did an Andy impression.

"I mean we're gonna have to speak to each other eventually because we have the same friends," Luna ranted as she paced the room.