10

A/N- I'm sorry for the very short chapter and the long wait, I'm just running out of ideas.

"Boyfriend"

LUNA woke up her legs ached and she felt nauseous, she looked to the side of her to see a snoring Shuji. Luna got up slowly and walked over to her dresser quickly grabbing some clothes, and walking over to the bathroom. Luna took a quick shower and got dressed, as she walked out of the bathroom finding Shuji about to jump down from her window, she hurriedly grabbed the back of his blazer pulling him back into the room as he fell on his back.

"Really?!" Shuji groaned in pain.

"Where are you going," Luna asked.

"Home, you know to take a shower," Shuji explained.

"Uhm," Luna looked down at him with a blank face.

"So we uh, you know," Shuji smiled.

"Yeah," Luna crossed her arms.

"Did you not like it, I mean it was my first time so of course, I wouldn't be good at it," Shuji frowned.

"It was my first time too," Luna held out a hand for him to take, Shuji gave her a smiled and took her hand in his pulling himself up.

"How was I?" Shuji asked.

"Okay," Luna smirked.

"Okay?! that's it," Shuji furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm kidding, you're good for a first timer, but I really don't know since I'm a first timer myself," Luna rolled her eyes.

"Did I do something, you seem annoyed with me," Shuji asked.

"No, you didn't do anything, I'm just caught off guard from tonight, I didn't mean or think this would happen, especially with you," Luna sighed.

"So you mean this was a mistake," Shuji frowned.

"No, it definitely wasn't a mistake," Luna smiled, Shuji smirked and leaned in to kiss him.

"Was that a mistake," Shuji smiled, and Luna shook her head.

"So if I ask you to finally actually be my girlfriend, would that be a mistake," Shuji asked a hand still on the back of Luna's head.

"No," Luna smiled, and Shuji excitedly smiled wide.

"So you'll be my girlfriend!" Shuji reassured and Luna nodded, he gave Luna another kiss on the lips.

"Okay well uh, let me take a shower real quick and we can do whatever you wanna do," Shuji smiled.

"Okay bye," Luna smiled as she watched Shuji climb out her window.

Luna sat in the living room as she watched her brother while her mom was cooking, the doorbell rang and Luna quickly got up, she opened the door to see Shuji with his skateboard in his hand.

"Hey," Shuji smiled.

"Hi, you took forever in the shower," Luna chuckled as she moved to the side and Shuji walked in, Luna closed the door and looked back at him.

"Sorry my mom had me help her plant these flowers in our front yard," Shuji sighed as he went over to the couch taking a seat.

"Oh," Luna murmured.

"Your mom home?" Shuji asked, and Luna started to walk up to him.

"Um, ye-" Luna started, and he quickly stood up placing a hand on her lower back and brung her into a passionate kiss.

"I didn't know you two were a thing," Gloria smirked as she stood by the door with her arms crossed.

"Mom," Luna quickly turned around

"Hi, Mrs. Greene Aoki," Shuji smiled.

"Hi, dinner ready," Gloria informed.

"Great Shuji was just leaving," Luna pushed Shuji forward and he started walking to the door.

"I think Shuji should have dinner with us," Gloria smirked, Luna turn to her mom and gave her a look.

"Mom!" Luna sighed.

"No, I would love to have dinner with you guys," Shuji smiled.

"Well then let's go," Gloria motioned to the kitchen and walked over to the toddler that played with his toys on the floor.

The four sat at the dining room table in awkward silence.

"So how long have you two been together," Gloria asked.

"Just for a couple of hours," Shuji answered.

"Oh so you just started," Gloria slightly raised an eyebrow as she gave Luna a look.

Dinner went by smoothly but awkwardly, as Luna and Shuji said goodbye Shuji walked out the door and Luna closed it and turned back to her mom who was holding her brother.

"Your first boyfriend," Gloria smirked.

"Mom don't be weird," Luna groaned.

"I wasn't gonna say anything, I like Shuji he's adorable," Gloria smiled.

"And I'm sure your dad would like him too," Gloria stepped closer to Luna and cupped her cheek.

"Mom! Don't get all moody please," Luna groaned as she walked to the stairs.

"What! I'm just saying," Gloria chuckled and watched her daughter run up the stairs.