12

"I love you so much that my heart stops beating"

"I love you so much
that my heart stops beating"

LUNA, SHUJI, JOSIE, AND CAMERON were all on the beach sitting on the rocks as the water splashed on the rocks. Cameron handed Luna the blunt that they were passing around, she took two hits and then passed it to Shuji as they all talked about random things.

Luna came around the corner with a few grapes in her hand and entered the living room sitting next to Shuji and he put an arm around Luna as she sat down.

"Wow mom where are you going," Luna asked as she saw her mom come around the corner in a tight dress and heels.

"I have a date," Gloria mumbled.

"What?" Luna asked.

"I going on a blind date," Gloria said clearer.

"That's great, I mean it's been years since Dad passed," Luna gave her mother a smile and walked up to her.

"I'm so glad you're okay with this, I've been having this guilt ever since my girlfriend set me up with this date," Gloria let out a breath.

"Mom go out and have fun, you haven't in a very long time,"

"And I mean Mrs. Aoki if this makes you feel any better you look amazing like really, wow, so you should know whoever it is their out of your league," Shuji smirked.

"Thank you, Shuji," Gloria gave Shuji a smile.

"Yeah right, anyway, have fun, Mom," Luna smiled and Gloria grabbed her purse along with her car keys.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later, don't make bad choices, and I know this is last minute but could you watch your brother, the nanny is sick," Gloria asked.

"Yes of course," Luna smiled.

"Okay love you," Gloria kissed the top of Luna's head and walked out the door.

Luna and Shuji headed to her brother's room and she saw him peacefully sleeping, and they walked out.

"I never really see your brother here that much," Shuji spoke as they walked down the hall.

"That's because he's always with the nanny or on a play date with other 5 year olds," Luna informed.

"Oh," Shuji flopped back on the couch and looked at the TV.

"So since your mom is gone and your brother is asleep, what should we do," Shuji smirked, Luna smiled and pulled Shuji in by the collar giving him a long passionate kiss.

"God I love you," Shuji said while letting out a breath, Luna's smile faded as he said those words.

"T-thank you," Luna gave him a small smile and Shuji immediately regretted what he had said from the look on Luna's face and they sat in silence.