XXXI | Animaestro

"She's scared of cats, but powerless without this feline." You watched the trailer for a new animation based off Catwoman and Ladybug. "Catwoman and Ladybug, two heroes facing their destiny! Coming soon to theaters! The Ladybug and Catwoman can't come to the premiere, but I hope they'll love my movie as much as we love them!" The director looked hopeful.

"You should've went to the premiere as Catwoman!" Plagg told you. You shook your head, "I don't have time for that. Plus Ladybug herself said we shouldn't because we're heroes and we're only here to keep the city safe." Plagg rolled his eyes with a groan.

"The premiere will be attended by many illustrious guests, including Jagged Stone, the famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste, and his son, Adrien Agreste." Nadia Chamack announced on the news.

You pulled out your phone texting Adrien about the premiere. He replied saying he didn't really want to go but his father was making him, as usual; then he'd asked if you'd be able to come as well. You replied with a shrug, letting him know you'd ask your parents. "I really don't want to just hangout by myself. I don't know who else will be there, but I can tell my driver to pick you up if transportation is an issue. I actually think my dad likes you considering he let you spend the night that one time." You read that last text from Adrien before sitting up in your bed and going out to the living room.

You sat next to your dad giving him a certain smile that he always recognized. He tilted his head at you, "what do you want?"

You laughed, "I was just gonna ask if I could possibly go to the Ladybug and Cawoman movie premiere. Adrien asked me if I could go and even offered a ride." Your dad put a finger on his chin thinkingly. "Hmmm' he hummed.

"Sure," he finally said "be back by.. eight."

"Okay, i think he's leaving in an hour or something, so ill leave at the same time." You let your dad know before walking back in your room to start getting ready. You opened your phone up to see another text from Adrien. "I just asked my father and he said we could pick you up!"

You started typing a quick response back to Adrien, "perfect! I just asked my dad and he said i could go. What time would you be picking me up?"

"In about 45 minutes."

You sent a thumbs up finally pulling your phone down and looking through your closet to find something to wear. "I thought you said you don't have time for that." Plagg mocked. You rolled your eyes at him taking out a nice shirt to wear. "I don't have time for that as Catwoman. But I'm not going as Catwoman, am I, Plagg?"

Plagg ignored you, opening up his own drawer full of cheese and taking out a few slices to put in the fanny pack. "I'm not taking that." you pointed, stopping Plagg from doing what he was doing. "Where am I supposed to carry my cheese? And where am I supposed to hide?"

"In my pocket." you told him. "I'll take a small purse with me and you and your cheese can be in there. I don't feel like having the fanny pack with me today." Plagg groaned, acting annoyed while taking his cheese out his fanny pack and moving it to the other bag you set in front of him.

You continued to pick out an outfit to wear, ignoring Plagg's attitude. After you found what you wanted to wear, you set the clothes on your bed and went to your bathroom to brush your teeth and do whatever other care you'd usually do when you went out. There was about fifteen minutes until Adrien was coming to pick you up so you walked out your bathroom and started getting dressed.

Ten minutes later, you were finally finished getting ready and you got a text from Adrien letting you know he was on the way. You walked back out to the living room and watched tv with your dad waiting for Adrien to get here. "Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Nadia Chamack coming to you, live, from the premiere we've all been waiting for. The brand new animated movie The adventures of Catwoman and Ladybug. The gorgeous Laura Nightingale, who sang all the songs, has just arrived."