𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔

"GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC.
TELL ME HOW TWO
PEOPLE FIND EACH OTHER.
IN A WORLD THAT'S
FULL OF STRANGERS"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "I'M SURPRISE THAT YOU SURVIVE A month" Mavis teased her own daughter. Khianna rolled her eyes at Mavis, playfully. As she mockingly laughs.

"Haha, very funny" Khianna said a lot of sarcasm lacing her voice which made Mavis laugh. Only to be shushed by Madam Pince. The two girls giggled quietly. As they were about to leave the library, Mavis stops in her tracks.

"Hold up. I forgot something" Mavis stated as she rushed off to go onto one of the aisles. Khianna shrugged her shoulders as she went to check out some books on the closest aisle to her.

The same Gryffindor girls who saw her and Regulus walked up to her.

"Watch me" Said the girl in the middle as she walked up to Khianna before throwing a book at her, hitting Khianna straight on the head.

"Ow!" Khianna said turning to look at who did that to curse them only for another book to come and hit her straight on the face.

"OW!" Khianna said more loudly.

And there were five Gryffindor girls as they began to throw more books towards Khianna. May it be thick or not, they threw whatever book they could get their hands on.

"You slut!"

"Ambitious bitch!"

"Social climber!"

"You don't deserve James!"

Khianna tried to block their throws but failed miserably. The only choice she had left was to run. So, she began to ran away only for one of the girls to pull her back by the hair making her stumble back, falling on her butt. They stopped throwing books and began to beat Khianna up

They threw a punch, a slap and kicked Khianna.

"Stop it!" Khianna yelled. Trying to grab her wand but one of the girls took it from her, throwing it far where Khianna can't get it.

Now, Khianna was cursing herself for not taking lessons she got from Steve, Natasna and Clint seriously.

"Two-timer!"

"You flirt!"

"Slut!"

"Gold-digger!"

"Get lost!"

Khianna pushed them away as she stood up, running. Stumbling along the way as she grabbed her wand. Running off forgetting about Mavis.

"Wake up! You and James are not a good match! James is for Lily!" The girl yelled as Khianna ran out the library.

Tears in her eyes. So, that's why she is getting beaten up. What kind of situation did she get herself into? Khianna kept running not looking back.

Bumping into some students along the way but stopped when someone was walking out of a corridor. Khianna stood there before crouching down crying. Not realizing that the person who walked out the corridor was James who immediately rushed to the girls aid.