𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

"TILL I MET YOU
I NEVER KNEW WHAT
LOVE WAS. TILL I MET YOU
THIS FEELING SEEMS TO
GROW MORE EVERY DAY
I LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE, Mr. Potter?" McGonagall asked as she and her former student talked in her office. She had filled in the 21 year old boy in front of her who was just in shock.

James snapped out of it as he stuttered "U-uh, I don't know"

It made McGonagall sigh "Mr. Potter, what specific date did the Lola came to you?"

"October 21. Why?" James tilted his head curiously. But the look in McGonagall's face told him everything.

"It was him, huh? Voldemort was the one who came to our house and I die. That's why I am here" James said but he wasn't scared of dying. More of leaving his wife and son unattended. More of leaving Khianna alone there in that compartment.

James stood up to his feet "I need to go back home—"

"Lola brought you here for a purpose"

"I don't care!!! My family is under attack. Voldemort will kill my kid— I left Baby Khia alone in a compartment, unattended!!" James yelled frustrated. He is supposed to be with his family to protect them.

"Lola is the Stark's house elf, James" McGonagall said.

Hearing the name Stark perked up James hearing making him look at McGonagall. "What?" James asked.

"If Lola went back in time just to get you, it means it's serious" McGonagall said, sighing. McGonagall looks at a picture that she has of Khianna and Mavis "Khianna is not getting any better"

This made James sit back down slowly "Things are happening that aren't good for her condition. Her father has called all specialized and skilled doctors around the world to see her case. They are doing everything but the problem is there is no suitable heart for her" McGonagall explained.

McGonagall sighed "She's dying, James. Doctors say that she only has a couple of years left to live. And I am keeping busy of finding a spell and potion that can help my granddaughter's case"

"James, Lola brought you here for a purpose. To have proper closure, to finally say goodbye one last time" McGonagall said

"You've waited long enough to finally see her. It ends today"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Khianna is sick" Tony said as they all stared down at Khianna's unconscious figure on the hospital bed. Everyone stood there staring down at her. Shocked at what they had just been told.

"Her condition is no joke. No heart has been compatible for her to take surgery..." Tony whispered, feeling teary-eyed. He still is doing everything in his best to find a suitable heart for Khianna.

She can't have an arc reactor because as Doctor's say. It will only make her conditions worst, so his options were lowered. And he has so many sleepless nights trying to find a cure as a Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist and the Minister of Magic.

"Doctor's say that she will die..." Tony stated through gritted teeth.

"No. Mom is still alive in the future" Maverick spoke with a 'duh' tone. "Me and Miles are 17 while Kiara is 16—"