24. Love For A Synth (M)

You can skip this chapter if you are not okay with smut, lemon... You know...the dirty deed. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you sure you want this? Me?" He asked me in such a quiet voice that I almost thought I had imagined it, but I nodded anyways. It broke my heart that he couldn't find it in himself to believe that I would actually want him. Of course I did. Danse had never slept with anyone before and I had just assumed this given the fact that it had taken him so long to even look me in the eyes when I spoke.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

His hands are already squeezed around my waist and we locked lips, I almost broke my back trying to reach him, but he hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands grabbed hold of my thighs, gripping tight. It was like a war of who was more powerful, a few times I was winning and he nearly stumbled to the ground. He put me on the cot and crawled on top of me. The cot here was much bigger than the one in my quarters, we could do whatever we wanted in comfort.

He reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, I helped him unzip his and admire his chest. "I think this one is my favorite." I kissed his cheek, on the scar that ran down it. He kissed one that was left just above my breast. He starts kissing my other scars along my torso and trail back up, kissing along my jaw and face. He was starting to slow down, taking his time with the kissing.

"Y/N..." I grabbed his face, stopping him mid-sentence.

"No more talking." He kissed me, hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing with anticipation. "Besides," I broke from the kiss. "You haven't taken my pants off yet." He smiled, but still hesitant. "Are you sure you want to do this, Danse?" He nodded his head. Was he nervous? "I'll take the lead." His eyes sort of widened, I'm not sure if it was out of surprise or excitement, though. I push him onto his back and begin undoing my pants, I take them off and trail my hands down Danse's chest towards his pants, through the fabric already I could see him bulging.

'Must not have gotten much action in the Brotherhood'

I traced his bulge and unzipped his suit more, his dick twitched and I could feel the heat near my hands. Danse was erect. And huge. I bent down to kiss him and toyed with his head, swirling my tongue around and eventually sticking more in my mouth. He filled my throat and he couldn't hold back anymore. Danse began moving his hips, groaning with each thrust as he tried to go further and further down my throat. It felt like he was hitting the back of my head, hard. His hand ran through my hair, gripping it slightly as he moaned and pushed one final thrust. Cum shot down my throat so quickly that I hadn't realized it happened already. He pulled away from me and I wiped the side of my mouth, smirking.

"Where are you going? It's your turn." His eyes darted to the side. "You've... done this before, right?" He laughed and nodded, moving in close and kissed me, devouring my tongue with his. His hands unbutton my shirt and briefly cupped my chest before moving to unhook my bra. "I want you to take the lead this time, Paladin." I smile and he gulped, I felt his cock harden again, was that a turn-on? He stripped my top half and pushed me down on the cot. Spreading my legs, he kissed my chest and played with my nipple.

"Relax, it'll be difficult if you don't relax." His finger ran along my pussy, then inserted two fingers to start. I closed my eyes and gripped the cot, it doesn't matter how relaxed I get. This is gonna get rough. "What's wrong?"

"Your fingers are a lot bigger than mine." He smiled and kissed my neck, sucking at it and with every kiss he'd breath heavily against me. He had three fingers inside of me now. "Fuck, Danse! Just stick it in already, it's hard to wait!"

He was surprisingly quiet and looked up at me for a moment before revealing a small smirk and placing his dick at my pussy. "You asked for it." He thrusted in and I heaved out of shock. He didn't start off slow, he grabbed me by my hips and tried pushing further and further inside of me. I grabbed on to his neck and could hear his heavy breathing in my ear, synced with mine. He laid me down, pressing one hand against my stomach and the other grabbed both of my legs, holding them to his chest as he continued pounding. 'If he's a synth, then why does this feel so real, so fucking good?' "Fuck, Y/N, you're so tight... I told you to relax." Danse's head rolled back, his Adam's apple moving faintly as he clenched his jaw and swallowed.

"No, you're just fucking huge." I panted, I was losing breath doing nothing, I'm about to reach my end and he's still going. He moaned and let go of my legs to lean in. He groped my chest and kissed me. I could feel his smile through the kiss, he was enjoying this way too much, I have to show him up somehow!

I hooked my arm over his neck and kissed him back, full force. My hand ran through his hair and pulled at it. I could hear him making subtle moans through the kissing, his breath getting heavy every time I pulled. I broke from the kiss and smiled. "I'm winning."

With that he laughed, as if to take it as a challenge, and somehow started thrusting harder. I rolled my head back, moaning and holding steady to his neck, my nails slightly digging in leaving my mark. He kissed my chest, sucking along my collar bone and I could feel him squeezing my hips as he pulled out. As he moaned, I felt his climax and he kissed me hard. After Danse rode his high, he pulls out and takes two fingers and began toying with my clit. My lower half started twitching all over and I had to break from the kiss to bite back and moan in my throat. Danse watched me as he kept going with my clit and I couldn't handle it, it was like a wave that rushed over me, started at my legs and leaving through my mouth.

He took his fingers out and kissed me one more time, this kiss was long and slow. After the kiss, we sat up and kind of just... looked at each other. Danse looked, well, hot. The light silhouetted his figure and showed off his muscles. I could see the glimmer of sweat on his face and neck. Hopefully he's just tired as I was. "Fuck." I say exhausted.