27. Synth Soulmates (M)

Again... We can skip this chapter... Waaay to much smut. Got carried away with this one... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I laughed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I push up and roll us over, me sitting on top of Danse. Soft lips were grazing his, a hot breath fanned against his skin while my hair tickled him as I slowly, oh so slowly, trailed down his toned torso, leaving kisses in my wake. He couldn't do much but enjoy the moment he so often dreamed about. Hands glided down his sides, mapping each centimeter of his body.

I reached the soft hairs that stuck out above the waistband of his boxers and teased him with my teeth, nipping at the fine hair and gently tugging at it until he sucked in a breath. I chuckled, the vibration of it so close to his core sending goosebumps all over his body. He felt the muscle in his boxers come to life, softly bumping the front of my throat.

"S-sorry..." He whispered while trying not to ruin the moment. I didn't care anyway. In fact, I tugged at his undergarments and freed him of it. I pulled the fabric down and tossed it with a soft thud, leaving him completely bare on his bed. It was a sight to memorize for eternity.

He was completely at my mercy when I knelt down in front of him, my lips teasing him as I began to nip the tip of his grown erection. A low growl erupted from within his chest when he felt that I completely had him in my mouth, he was very impressed by that and nodded to himself. The sensation that exploded in him as I began to suck and bob my head up and down was overwhelming and he couldn't stifle the soft moan that was fleeing from his mouth. God, he wished I would never stop as he leaned back onto his elbows, head thrown back into his neck. My hand was stroking him, gentle squeezes only added to the sensation he felt inside, heat rose and began to move down into his lap. His breathing became erratic. Of course I noticed and stopped my pleasure treatment from one second to the other. He looked down at me bewildered why I had stopped. I only smiled at him, my hair shaking with my head as I whispered a small "Not yet."

Well, he couldn't argue, I knew exactly what I was doing, crawling up to him and licking a trail up to his throat where I began to suck on his skin. His hands moved to my waist, up and down until he rested them on my back, gently pulling me to him and trying to steal more kisses from me. I obeyed while trailing more kisses on his stubble, around the corner of his mouth until my lips sealed with his. My tongue felt hot in his mouth fighting with his in the battle of lust where both were the winners. Calloused hands found their way to my breasts, the skin so soft to his touch and he gently kneaded them. Finally I settled down on him, my folds rubbing at his erection as I rocked against him. I was so fucking wet already.

He wanted to feel her around him, please her and tell her how much he loved her while laying down, arm in arm together.

His left hand trailed down my body, feeling every scar I held on my skin until he was down between my wet lips and rubbed at the small nub in between. I sucked in a sharp breath and smiled at him.

She looked so gorgeous while moaning his name and rocking against him.

It didn't take him long to make me come for the first time, my folds dripping like a waterfall as I went down on him and adjusting myself. "Fuuuck." He hissed, I fit him just perfect. I slowly began to rock my hips and he thought getting sucked felt good, how wrong he was. My folds were so tight around him, the friction robbing his senses and he believed he was seeing stars. I laid my hands on his shoulders and bent down to kiss him. It was messy but neither of us cared about it. All that mattered was the pleasure we both felt at the moment. I came a second time, back arching forward while my head fell back and I gasped for air. He let me ride out the high before he asked me to switch positions. Of course I agreed and laid down beneath him and spread my legs.

It was a sight to behold, the woman he loves squirming under him from the pleasure he gifted her with.

He placed himself at my entrance and slowly thrusted inside me. My eyes widened when I looked at him, the friction now completely different as before. He felt so huge inside me, it felt so good, so perfect and I smiled at him. He smiled back, leaning down to kiss me, leaving marks of his lips all over my skin before he began to suck on one of my nipples. My other breast was cupped by his hand that massaged me in circling motions. He slowly began to move in and out. Feeling him like that was so overwhelming, my world started spinning with each and every thrust of him. My moans grew louder by the minute, telling him that I neared climax number three. My hands were on his back, gently trailing up and down his skin in the beginning, now was scratching him, leaving red marks of pleasure on his back. He was sure he'd still feel them in the morning... he couldn't care less at the moment, his own release was near and he pushed himself to his limits.

I screamed his name as I came, my folds clenching around him and he wasn't able to contain it anymore. His hips snapped against me, uncontrolled as he emptied himself in my wetness as he breathed out my name. He collapsed on top of me, panting. His hair was plastered to his forehead, the sweat glistening in the light of the lamp above him. He looked into my eyes, filled with so much love for him and we both laughed in exhaustion. "Come on, lets get cleaned." He said as he took me with him into the bathroom.

He put on the water in the shower, covering the small bathroom in a warm fog. He came closer and took me by my hips, pressing me against his lap. His eyes flicked between mine, searching for any sign of insecurity but he found none. Instead, he found reassurance and warmth. I took his head in my hands and pulled him down into a kiss. My tongue tasting every inch of his lips as the kiss grew needier. The stubble on his face grazed my skin in a way of pleasure which sent a shiver down my spine. "Danse..." I sighed into his mouth.

His calloused hands grazed my arms in a delicate way and I got goosebumps all over. There he stood, body like a God, fully erect again and eyes dark and full of lust. I pulled him with me under the warm water. His hands found their way around my breasts, kneading them as he trailed a path of kisses from the crook of my neck down to my chest. He took one of my nipples into his mouth, nibbling on it while he softly squeezed the other to a full peak. My moaning grew louder as Danse used his teeth to peck me.

We both were covered in warm water as Danse took a moment to catch his breath. He looked at me with half lidded eyes, his hair clinging to his forehead, looking sexy as hell. I grabbed his hair and pulled him down. I grazed my lips over his stubble cheek and whispered. "You know how stunning you actually look?" Then I sucked on his earlobe. He groaned and squeezed me to the wall behind me. My hands were all over his back, counting the scars he collected over the years. Danse grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up as I yelled in surprise. I looked down at him as he softly lowered me onto his length, giving me a few seconds to adjust around him. I was tight and all wet, just for him. He slowly began to thrust into me, stealing the sweetest sigh from my mouth.

I knew that Danse was strong, but I never thought that he would fuck me this way, on the wall. His strong arms held me as his well formed length filled me perfectly. I enjoyed every second of it as I bent down my head to kiss him through my wet hair strains. With each thrust I felt my climax come nearer and nearer, my fingernails leaving more red marks on his back. My moans turned into screaming his name as the skin around his length clenched and unclenched while I came hard and he felt that it wouldn't take long for him to finish too. "Let me down." I painted. Danse blinked but did as he was told and let me down. To his surprise, I knelt down and took him into my mouth. A deep grunt roared in his chest as I bobbed my head and sucked his tip, already dripping a little.

He gripped at my hair, starting to fuck my face, a deep sigh leaving him. My fingernails left deep marks on his butt cheeks, grazing his skin too deep that he was sure it would bleed. "Y/N..." He moaned out loud as he filled my mouth with his juices, still twitching as I kept sucking every drop he spilled and swallowed. His legs gave in and he had to sit down. I took the opportunity and crawled over his collapsed body, kissing him passionately.

The water was cold now and we finished showering, heading to bed naked and cuddling under the warmth of the blanket. "Thank you." I purred as I kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Danse?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

He embraced me just as he had in mind earlier, kissing me passionately and stealing a sweet and happy sigh from me. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and then fell asleep. Danse finally had a full night's sleep without any nightmares. This was life.