ch 5

𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘.

Jungkook

I looked outside the window toward the ground before fixing my gaze at the texts on my phone, she is not replying me anymore did she blocked me? But it's seen by her. Maybe I'm creeping her out but it's normal for me though.

She live in downtown near the coast in busan high, Her parents very rare at home come mostly at weekends, she is single child with almost no neighbors.

she have boyfriend Kim Taehyung, most handsome man in this college or maybe in whole Korea, this single piece of information didn't settled well with me, the burning jealousy inside my heart is at very peak, after following her home and seeing her kissing that bastard made my blood boil.

But again what she is too me? We met a month ago but the urge of being closer to her, to hold in my arms and look in those Angeleyes is so much that I can't help but follow her after college sometimes, leaving my work behind, I want to know her more and more.

she seat with Hyrin and her group of friends in cafeteria, most of the time hang out with basketball guy what his name? Jimin and her boyfriend Taehyung .

We haven't talked after that exams whenever we see each other she wave and smiled and walk away, I try to approach but can't or I'll unable to leave her .

" few students are joining us in physical education class as Mrs Choi is on leave till her delivery " professor informed but nothing new,  still I will not have a seat mate, they are freaking rich and I'm very low to their status.

Some students entered, a big smile break on my face when I saw who just step inside, Angeleyes.

She made her way toward me, I'm look at front, trying to come up strong but blush on my neck and ears is not helping, why she have to be so beautiful.

She look at me waving in tiny with a smile " Hey Jungkook" before throwing her bag at side, plopping herself at seat, her short skirt ride up when she did so, I gulp down the saliva, I'm already drooling.

Her gaze are on smart board and she pulls out her textbook, I keep staring her side profile not realizing I hadn't replied to her greeting and probably I'm looking like a creepy person.

" Jungkook do you want me to sit somewhere else?, did I invade your space?" She asked suddenly and I blinked, shook my head vigorously "NO" it come out more powerful then a scream.

I blushed in embarrassment when every pair of eyes were at me " Mr Jeon, there is a trouble?" Professor ask and I apologized for my behavior bowing 90°, I heard Keira chuckled beside me.

" sit down" she said and I look at her only to find her hands in air like she was about to touch me but something stopped her, fuck me, did I made her think I don't like her being here? It's totally opposite .