Ch 29

Just once-
He Wanted to feel her reaching for him as far as he did

Just once-He Wanted to feel her reaching for him as far as he did

Keira pov

I stretched my arms above my head and yawn, the clock striking 8am that means I slept whole night instead of finding a way out, I was way too much happy that Jungkook is not going to be home and I'm having time by myself that I didn't realize my situation.

I'm not regretting though cause anyway I wouldn't able to run alone in the night so I can do that now. Run- my hands subconsciously touched my neck where his name is printed with all its glory, the word run made me remember what he will do if I can't make it out but that can't stop me from trying.

A little courage, everything will be okay right?

" yeah" I gave a tight pat to myself before lifting my limbs up from couch and walk toward the window, the steel panels are sealed and I can't do a anything to break it. After taking some deep breath I decided to explore the house and find anything that could help me.

A broken phone, a sharp knife anything. The first place I explored is the kitchen, where he could hide utensils if not in the kitchen. Rummaging through drawers and cupboards, I didn't find a valuable piece of artifacts that could help me but I did find crumbles of leftover in corners, a sign that pesticide is needed.

The next place I decided to search is the room next to bedroom, Jungkook necer let me walk through it, I pushed open the brown door after struggling with jammed lock and greeted by dust, spider webs. I coughed badly and waved my hands in front of my face to settled the dust out of my way.

Woods, there were branches of tree cut and placed neatly, they were for trading, whose house Jungkook making me stay in? I walked further in and each step of mine made a balloon of airy dust to burst up, the room is not lightened and neither look like anyone have opened it in long time.

There was nothing which could be used, I kicked my leg onto the hard surface of wood and screamed in frustration" where the fuck I'm? " I asked to no one in particular and groaned tiredly, eyes ready to make shower of salty tears but I refused to cry. I can do this, I'll find a way out, I'm gonna meet my parents, Jimin and Taehyung, is he alright? He need my help, I gulp and wipe the corner of my eyes where tears where leaking.

As I was making my way out, the floor below me sounds hollow, I tapped my feet again, it does sounds like a room is below me, I frantically started searching from the way. What if this is a secret route for outside and I could run. I small smile spread across my face.

I'm not caring anymore if there is dust and spider and some worms out there, all I can think of freedom from my psycho bipolar stalker. A small handle of door could be seen and it is hidden behind the cluster of brown tree branches. I started to remove them slowly as I can't move all of them at once.