ch. 2

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Keira

What is love?

Maybe when you have adoration, admiration, lust, need, desperation, embarrassment, all the 25 emotions for a single person that's love.

But in all that 25 emotions I'm feeling is anger right now toward the person I love. AHHHH I wanna kill him.

" Tae, you are so bad" I complained while munching the chips angrily which I bought from the store.

I asked him if we can hang out today he said yes only to him taking me convenience store, and when I glared at him, then with an awkward smile he said " okay let's go somewhere far then" only to take me to the farthest convenience store, almost another part of the city.

What the actual fuck? Yeah, that's my expression.

" Thank you your majesty, but we have exams in a week and your hangout will never end before midnight so beer with it" he replied stuffing his mouth with the cupcake and I rolled my eyes.

what else can you expect from a nerd?

Kim Taehyung aka my boyfriend for a year now is my senior and a walking encyclopedia, his sister is my best friend and the same year as me, Thanks to her we met and clicked instantly, their parents own a business overseas in Japan.

Keira Williams aka me thought life would be gorgeous once I'd be older only to waste it finding Math's ex which is still unknown to me, study, and in the same line is a big no, my mother is from Korea while my dad is from Spain, working in a private commercial company here.

" But I'm bored" I pouted looking out of the car which is moving toward my home thinking about doing something interesting yet here I'm sitting in the car with my boyfriend after studying the whole day, and he is ready to give me another hour of study sessions.

I'm going crazy help me

" And I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you bored " his small smile curved up in a boxy shape soon a laugh escaped his mouth finding that bad joke funny, my glare made him shut up but he is wheezing silently now.

" fuck you " I cursed and looked into my phone and decided to call my best friend, so we can hang out today but before I could dial her number, Taehyung snatched my phone and put it inside his pocket.

He pecked my lips and then dive in for a kiss moving his lips harshly on mine, his grip firm on my bare waste, igniting a fire in my body.

Yanking him forward with the white Celine t-shirt he is wearing I kissed back with equal intensity, trying to cope with his speed and aggression which is driving me insane.