Ch 31

What's the greatest regret of yours?
To try to make things right when all it needed was time.

What's the greatest regret of yours?To try to make things right when all it needed was time

Jungkook pov

I button up my jacket and set my hairs, hissing when I touched the open wound given by Keira, no regret cause it was looking beautiful. I turned around and see the exceptionally alluring women in my bed. My heart started to beat more fastly when I remember last night, her moan, her scream, her resistance, the pleasure . A satisfied sigh left my mouth.

I walk upto her and sat down,  smirk while looking at her body completely naked underneath the sheet, my hands twitched to hold her again like I did last night. My eyes glide over her bare neck to shoulder, messy hairs spread over bed and she slept without any care.

I touched her arms, squeezed it and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. The deep purple marks adoring her whole body made me smirk proudly. I have craved for her as long as I can remember and finally had her yesterday, the word can't explain how I felt when her bare skin touched mine. When we connect the most intimate way possible.

Alas, she fainted very soon and left me salivating for her again and again. I wanted more of her, her body, I could never have enough. I placed my thumbs over her inner thighs and caresses it softly, the way it was shaking uncontrollably when she cum, hell when my own cum and her blood coated her wall and run down her milky thighs, the most erotic scene in my life.

Her scream, her plead played in my mind making it very hard for me to leave for college, I let out a shaky breath and hold her blooded wrist, she shouldn't have resisted me, her stupidity, I wish I can feel her roaming those hands around me though. I felt bad to see blood on her wrist and kissed it. I poured all my madness for her in front of her yesterday as expected she wasn't able to tolerate.

She know very well how to run from me, either by escaping, hugging me to calm or passing out, she have trick but I have my owns. I placed her hands back on the bed, wishing only if she could let me touch her with her permission so maybe I wouldn't have done that.

I stare at her sleeping face and man when I say God have their favorite I mean it cause she is one. She is extremely gorgeous. I patted her head and kissed her hairs buried my face into it before swiping my nose till her cheeks then till her lips.

I pecked it many times but there isn't any reaction from my Baby, I want  to see her Angeleyes before going to leaving, she is very sensitive to touches and atleast move a little whenever I touch her but today she wasn't making a movement, I promised her I will fuck her until she can't move a muscle, guess I kept it.

" Rest well" I mumbled and get up from chair,  placed the her pills, juice, and breakfast at table labeling eat me and drink me with cute emojies, hope she will like it. I never wanted to hurt her but when she decided to unveil my truth then she have to face the demon himself however she was going to find so what if its today.