Ch 17, part-1

𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

A/n- the words in italics are past.

Keira

I  closed my mouth shut with my quering trembling hands, I step toward the lifeless person lying in the pool of  blood around " R-Rin " my voice wavered and unknowingly I already started crying, I took another step forward finally reaching her.

Her face is slashed very brutally, I can't look at that, my head started to hurts, the room is dark but I don't care all I could see is my bestfriend who is lying and not moving.

I hold her wrist in my hands, there isn't any pulse, she is not breathing " Hyrin, wake up" I tapped her cheeks and shake her body, she isn't responding .

" Get up bitch, it's not funny, please Hyrin" I Said and touched her chest from where blood is leaking, I tried to stop bleeding. But I can't she is stabbed almost everywhere, oh God it's not true, it isn't.

I hugged her close to my chest not caring my clothes and cried " please, I love you, get up, come on Rin" I can't see clearly my eyes are clouded with tears and chest is physically paining. My mind can't process the information that my bestfriend is lying lifeless in my arms.

I sobbed silently, waiting for this dream to over. she can't leave me, this is dream I'm sure, a very bad fucked up dream.

My heart practically jumped out of my chest when I heard movement behind and slowly turn around only to find a  person who have bloody knife beside him and he is totally drenched in blood.

His arms and clothes everything which made me think he is also stabbed but that's not his blood it's my Hyrin's blood, his back facing me, I can't see his face.

He killed my Hyrin.

I clutched the Hyrin's body tightly ready to scream for help but froze when the person grunted and turned toward me " T-Taehyung?" I can't believe what I just witnessed.

He is not looking less then a demon.

_________
Jungkook

I clutched the wood of witness box tightly in my hands and look at the prosecutor in front of me who is going to question, I gaze at Keira who is trying her best not to cry while Jimin is beside her, rubbing hee back, Eunwoo is crying while staring  at Taehyung with murderous gaze.

I looked at front, Taehyung is sitting there without speaking a word, poor soul, he didn't know what is happening, his parents are at side, Mrs Kim is numb not believing the fact her son killed her daughter.

It's been a months since Hyrin's death, I attended her funeral, everyone was so sad, Keira was crying, I expected her to but she didn't meet me though, I only went there to see her.