Ch 12

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Jungkook

I smiled when I heard Keira shouting my name, cheering for me loudly, it gave me motivation to play better, she is looking ethereal in college uniform, short blue skirt and white shirt with tie, I never know a uniform can be this tempting, she is not letting me think straight.

" Pass Jeon " Jimin said making me look at him and I dribble basketball with my left hand and pass it right one and  dodge from other team grasp,  passes Jimin skilfully and he catches effortlessly.

I run toward him making good distance between us and he is running toward pole trying to basket but the leader of other team pushed him on ground harshly clearly cheating.

Time freezes at time board, our whole team glared at him and started complaining to referee about how he was trying to cheat in whole match.

Referee show yellow card to him for warning and he just smiled innocently  while looking at Jimin who is at feet but groaning because of impact, Jimin is best among us and leader, he already informed us about other team who is not found of him but I didn't know it was this bad.

I smirk before thinking what I have to do and look at score board 2/2, we are at equal one point one minute, let's do this, I rubbed my hands together and tilted my head before pushing my damp hairs back.

I heard Keira and Eunwoo shouting Jimin name very loudly making the boy blush in embarrassment and tell them to shut up, referee signal as to take position we did and time unfreezed.

Ball was with opposite team, tall brunette try to pass it to leader but Jase another member of our team stopped it and he passed me, I started approaching pole dodging other attempt to snatch it, Jimin is just few feet away from me defensive mode.

Opposite team leader again decided to do the same with me so at last minute I passes ball to Jimin and aim my elbow exactly at cheater's chest before pushing him back with full force and we both fall on ground with thug, I'm on top of him.

His loud scream can be heard but it was suppressed by cheers in ground and I saw my team members were hugging each other, I also run toward them and join the hug not before winking at the man on ground with a smudge smile, I wish his ribs to be broken.

He asked for it when he flirted with Keira before.

" you all were great but I'm very impressed with Jungkook, you were fire, man" coach said patting my shoulder and after so many year I felt proud of myself, I'm happy to feel this way.

All because of her, my Angeleyes.

I look at her with my peripheral vision and blushed because she hadn't stopped whistling " Aww blush suits you" Jimin teased me and I rolled my eyes, we get our medal but Keira's smile is best trophy for me, I'm happy that I'm reason of that smile.